Hello Toronto

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
boo-mx3

Hello Toronto

Post by boo-mx3 »

Hey all, im a fellow mx-er from down east,---Halifax, N.S to be precise, i was just wondering if there were any places to get some good mx3 performance stuff in or around toronto... as i come up there everyonce in a while...

Thanks
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

depends what you're looking for.

the best performance gain u'll get is an engine swap, and there are a number of places for them (use the search function and you'll find that their contact info has been posted)

there are a number of muffler shops (http://www.411.ca)

intake - use ebay (search function to find out which one to get)

other than that....any performance shop can get things like wires, clutch, flywheel, etc....just some may have to order it if it's not in stock. even canadian tire can order things...they're a keystone dealer (u'll havta give them a part number tho)
Sal

Post by Sal »

if your're coming down check out "toucan" industryies they have a cold air intake system for the mx3. but the problem is you cant go thier your self and buy it has to go through a buyer which toucan supplied to.
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Canadian Tire's special order program through Keystone has lots of stuff and you can get that anywhere. We also have Performance Imrovements throughout Ontario which can get lots of stuff too.

JRP in Toronto has some stuff too.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
boo-mx3

Post by boo-mx3 »

i was checking out http://www.pakfeifertuning.com and it says that there is a distributer in toronto somewhere,... here is the info i found

ONTARIO
Speedy Motors
1390 Dufferin Street
Toronto, Ontario
(416) 532-6238

does anyone know if this is close to downsview... as it seems im coming down next sunday..
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Thats Oscars store. Its not very far from downsview. just south of the 401 maybe 10minutes
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”