[WTB] OEM Front Carpet Mats

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
e2blade

[WTB] OEM Front Carpet Mats

Post by e2blade »

Any 1 have a GOOD set of these?
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I jsut bought some. They are going to be a week before they get here. The maker sais they are Exactly the same shape, but no grommett hole, no MX-3 embroidery and no heal pad. I'll add all those things myself. They can't do the MX-3 logo b/c Mazda wants money to give the rights, the heal pad I could get, but costs more and I have a good idea for one and the grommett they could do too, but I can add one for about 50 cents.
If interested I'll post the info on the company after mine come in and I get a chance to look them over.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
e2blade

Post by e2blade »

lol i wanted the logos though :)
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

That is the hard part. You need a shady embroiderist or get Mazda to let go of the logo for free or very cheap.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
e2blade

Post by e2blade »

well meh

are the mats u have just like the oem 1's?

but with out logos
neutral
Supporting Member

Re: [WTB] OEM Front Carpet Mats

Post by neutral »

e2blade wrote:Any 1 have a GOOD set of these?
Another option is to watch for em on ebay for awhile. Mazda original good cond logo'd full sets come up for auction now and again altho seems most of em are that tan/taupe color for the matching MX-3 interior.
Image -Jim
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

I've seen a few taupe sets on E-Bay too, but never black ones.
The ones I'm getting are supposed to be the Exact same shape as the OEM mats. Like I said this is their first set I think, so I'll post up when I get them, how they look. If others are interested I'll also post the company info so that you guys/gals can order some if wanted.
e2blade

Post by e2blade »

get'em yet?
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

Should be sometime mid next week. They are custom made and take a bit to cut and sew the edges on and all. I also bought molded carpet to replace mine that has a big a-- fiberglass resin spot in the passanger floor board <dohh> spilled b/c the cap got gummed up and I didn't notice it had turned over while driving home from a MOCA project night... A terrible way to waste 220 bucks on a new set of carpet...
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Are they really that hard to find?? :o

I have a couple sets lying around the house I used to kneel on when working on the car :lol: :roll:

Black and Taupe color
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

They are hard to find new or like new condition. Finding crappy ones is easy, plenty of junk MXs to pull from.
I got my carpet today, but no mats yet. The carpet looks great, but I'll hold judgement until I get it installed.
e2blade

Post by e2blade »

lalalala

well
e2blade

Post by e2blade »

bump...
ruthless_mx3

Post by ruthless_mx3 »

Found these a little while back on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 156&rd=1,1

You can get them in any color and can have anything words you want embroidered on them. Not too bad a price either.
93 MX3 GS SE KLZE -- RIP May 1, 2011
14.007 @ 98.46 1.991 60ft -- the only time she made it to the 1/4 :(

92 MX3 GS aka Goldmember - I'm trying to keep the legend going and as always credit to Andy for starting the legend ;)
sc61 currently @ 8 psi, wiseco 10:1 pistons, K1 rods, ported ze heads w/ kl31 cams
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

Those look pretty much exactly like the ones that I got. Embroidery too, nice. The place I ordered from wouldn't do the MX-3 logo. Great price!

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”