Tilted car please help...

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
hharb

Tilted car please help...

Post by hharb »

I tried searching alot before posting this topic but it's either that its not there, or i suck at using the search engine. I recently got a 94 Ze, and it was already lowered, now that its in my garage i noticed that the driver's side of the car is lower than the passenger's side. there's probably a good 1" difference maybe more. you can notice it just by looking straight at the front bumper. I was told that the car had upgraded suspension and it need stablizers. The ride is also quite stiff, but i was told it is so because the suspension has been upgraded... I'm really useless when it comes to suspension and couldn't guess what would be causing the difference in height between the two sides. i did the basics, the tires are the same and properly inflated, i'm gussing it could be the the springs, but again i have no clue, any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

well it could be springs, just worn out maybe even one side broken. could be coil overs set to different height. strut might be worn out as well. it could be many things but check over the springs.
ryan_Fuerte

Post by ryan_Fuerte »

yah like dali said, it could be that you have a broken or even tired spring that sagged. Your strut mount could be rotted away. Likly you just have a broken spring, but you could have coil overs, and they just need to be adjusted to equal ride height.
Mx-3 GSr : Rebuilt klde with 5spd swap, xtd stage 3 clutch, Magnaflow dual exhaust,Accord custom intake, kyb gr2 struts with eibach springs, civic dual halo projectors, black altezzas, white 15'' oz rims, rolling on dunlop street slicks.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2400330

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”