I wrote off my car this morning

Off-Topic Discussions
94blaze1.6

I wrote off my car this morning

Post by 94blaze1.6 »

I was coming back from graveyard shift and got clipped by a semi which sppun me around and then i got hit by the semi again....I am at a loss of words right now, it's my fault and i am screwed, i actually cried when i saw the car, its tottaly messed. will post pics later.
95 RS so far just a paintjob, rims suspension next then turbo...
Image I have turbo dreams and detanation nightmares
madLyrical

Post by madLyrical »

sorry to hear that fams, best of luck to you though , hope u didnt get hurt or anything
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

that sucks, hope you're alright
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I know how it feels, espcially if it was your fault :( I hope you are ok, and things work out bud.
Boris

Post by Boris »

man that sucks :( it's been a rough month eh. Well at least you get to shop for another car, that's always fun
1993 1.6L SOHC. Mazdaspeed mounts, BP09 ECU, BP VAF, Fidanza miata flywheel, exedy miata pressure plate, centerforce mx3 disc, tokico struts, B&G lowering springs, and some sh***y motomaster tires.
94blaze1.6

Post by 94blaze1.6 »

thanks guys, i wasnt hurt...I need another mx3, they are so expensive in this area....i bought mine for way cheaper then the average asking price here
94blaze1.6

Post by 94blaze1.6 »

Boris

Post by Boris »

hey it doesn't look THAT bad! You could always replace the door, and front fender... I know the rear quarter panel would still be messed up, but hey if you made your car fast it would just make it a really awesome SLEEPER!
1993 1.6L SOHC. Mazdaspeed mounts, BP09 ECU, BP VAF, Fidanza miata flywheel, exedy miata pressure plate, centerforce mx3 disc, tokico struts, B&G lowering springs, and some sh***y motomaster tires.
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

you could even replace the rear panel but you probably can replace the whole car for more than replacing those parts with labour. that sucks.
94blaze1.6

Post by 94blaze1.6 »

Man, there is just no decent mx3s in calgary for sale right now. I looked at one with a shot engine (thinking i'll swap my engine and tranny in it) but its very rusty and I dont want to deal with rust at the moment. My car was booked for paint and i was going to order the BC2 kit for it, I finally have the money but now I have no car. I cant wait for this year to end, It's been a crappy one.
Neil

Post by Neil »

That really sucks about your car, I know how it feels.

Glad you're okay. MX-3 can be replaced.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Ill buy the car from you for 300, and ill get it fixed with 200 with me doing the labor.. CMON you people are lazy and negative.. HOW in the world is that a write up?? cmon.. look at my maxima when it was crashed .. before AND AFTER.. to fix new fender here is around 45 dllrs, door around hmm 75 - 100 and the rear pannel nothing but a good old dent puller and some bondo andcant fix. Paint locally ill get materials for around 25 dllrs or 30 and do it myself...I do not see any fram damage. Maybe i should start myself a body shop..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/331526/2

Negativeness has got to leave this board..
Hey ill still take your car for 300 if interested.(depending on shipping fees)

One mans junk is another mans treasure :)

Where did i hear that?..

#edit## ah wait i think you are in canada :(
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
94blaze1.6

Post by 94blaze1.6 »

What you don't see is the damage on the other side which is not as bad but was done by the previous owner. I was going to fix that but fix BOTH sides and respray would be as much as a new mx-3. Maybe where you live its cheaper, not the case here. Also I would rather start fresh then straighten out that body, considering it is going to cost the same. I am considering buying an mx3 with a shot engine and putting mine in or just use it for other parts...Anyway don't h8

PS the car is not for sale, i gotta get to work somehow lol
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

oh whos hating.. even betterm if u decide to write it off, part it out. We all need interior parts :) I still dont see how its hard to fix but its ok, PART OUT I say :)
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
cashmoneyspeed

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

Don't you have insurance though? Car doesn't look too bad to me at all. I mean the glass is even still intact.
SOLD - 93 GS Custom intake, exhaust, phenolic spacers, port matching, front upper strut bar, 17" wheels, dragon body graphics, black/white interior, sound system, tints, altezza tails & 3rd brake altezza, g-force front

'94 Caprice - rolling fast and low on 20's along with some custom goodies

'86 Regal - Hydraulics, custom wheels, custom paint, shaved, phantom top, leather, power, and lots of chrome

'92 - New import project in the works, should be out in '09

Return to “Off-Topic”