[FS] Stock Front Bumper Lip *SOLD*

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Lookwuticando

[FS] Stock Front Bumper Lip *SOLD*

Post by Lookwuticando »

$100.00 OBO Thanks
Last edited by Lookwuticando on December 3rd, 2006, 2:33 pm, edited 13 times in total.
92 MX-3 RS
Matt

Post by Matt »

*whispers*psst, you forgot the link
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

What, nobody wants this? I thought they were pretty hard to find, and everyboby just passes on by...
Last edited by Lookwuticando on November 20th, 2006, 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
92 MX-3 RS
rebel_princess_lynz

gs lip

Post by rebel_princess_lynz »

see everyone wants one...but no one is willing to pay that much for it...simple as that...drop the price and maybe you'll get some hits...i know i'm not willing to pay that much for a piece of plastic...
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

Yeah, I guess you'd like one if it was 10 dollars :roll:

Thank You, please drive thru
Last edited by Lookwuticando on November 19th, 2006, 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
92 MX-3 RS
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Mazda wants just under $300 for both halves. And almost $200 for each half individually. But thats new.. thats prepainted.. if its used and needs to be painted.. I would only be willing to pay maybe 1/2 what your asking and that would be shipped. Dont PM me and say SOLD! either LOL While I wouldnt mind getting it.. my cash priorities dont include a front lip just yet. Good luck on the sale though :)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

Not sure what you're talkin about there brother...

This one is used but LIKE NEW

So I'd say it's a killer deal I'm offering here
Last edited by Lookwuticando on November 19th, 2006, 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
92 MX-3 RS
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

The chances of finding the right color from the mazda dealer are 100% Blaze Red is after all.. Blaze Red ;) Granted if your paint is faded.. you will notice a difference. But after driving it in the rain or on a dusty road.. eh.. no one will notice till the next time you wash it ;) Heck the dealerships near me can get all kinds of stuff still for the MX-3.. about the only thing they couldnt get ahold of was the canadian wrap around spoiler. But then I am also on a first name basis with Rick and his crew in the parts n service area of my local mazda dealer ;) As for the DIY stuff.. I dont do body work personally.. but I do everything else ;) And I think if you check out the work log section.. you'll find that there are a LOT of DIY folks on this site :)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)

Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

Hmmm...that sounds splendid :)

all I can say is if you would rather pay 300 then ok have fun I guess
Last edited by Lookwuticando on November 20th, 2006, 2:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
92 MX-3 RS
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

No need to get offended man.. I am not saying yours isnt good.. As for me being "hooked up" its nothing that anyone else couldnt do.. just got to go to the mazda dealer and get to know them is all. Good luck with the sale.

Tunes67

Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

You lost me again there friend...I'm just pleased as punch :D

Well, guess the holiday season might be hamperin my sale a little here,

everybody savin up fer them x boxes and yuletide fruit logs :?
92 MX-3 RS

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”