MX-3 GS-T in production

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
NeZmO

MX-3 GS-T in production

Post by NeZmO »

Just thought I would let you guys see what I'm working with and get your opinion :D

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/26 ... 9740mgQYFv

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/24 ... 9740PHnPNb
Last edited by NeZmO on November 10th, 2006, 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NeZmO

Post by NeZmO »

I'll try to have more pics soon but it's winter time so don't know when i'll get it done. I still have to order the oil feed and drain lines as well as a pan tap.
Last edited by NeZmO on November 10th, 2006, 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

ohhhh perrtttyyyy

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

:shock: I'm glad I don't use my FX bumper and sides anymore or we would be twins. CF hood and all. cept the turbo, but you aren't turbo yet, so we would be twins. What kit are you using? MMI or some MX-6/Probe kit?
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
NeZmO

Post by NeZmO »

Just some Mx-6/Probe kit. But I only ended up payin $216.44 for the complete hotpipes and gaskets and they were here within 2 days
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

overall not bad. but not diggin the blue anondized lip on those wheels just looks terrible. what size of turbo you running and what engine you using?
NeZmO

Post by NeZmO »

Well the wheels do look like a-- in that pic. But overall a lot of ppl compliment me on them. I substituted the money I had for new ones to buy my parts so I'll j/have to stick with em for now because I'm looking at 2.5 a friend has. I have a 1.8 right now and I don't really know what size turbo it is. It's an AirResearch turbo. I was told it was a T03/04 but most have a 5-bolt exhaust. Mine is a 4-bolt. With .60 on the intake side and .48 on the exhaust. I haven't done too much to find out what it is because I'll j/be happy it works. Any ideas?

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”