ebay kits

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
mazdaguy92mx3

ebay kits

Post by mazdaguy92mx3 »

i was looking on ebay, and i had saw that the turbo exhust on there is like 2 bills, now i'm woundering is those kits going to fit our cars? or is there slight mod to the exhust? (i know about the frame ordeal) but i real want to boost; and this looks to good to be true, so some help please!

thanks Chris
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

link?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
MechaManZero

Re: ebay kits

Post by MechaManZero »

mazdaguy92mx3 wrote:i was looking on ebay, and i had saw that the turbo exhust on there is like 2 bills, now i'm woundering is those kits going to fit our cars? or is there slight mod to the exhust? (i know about the frame ordeal) but i real want to boost; and this looks to good to be true, so some help please!

thanks Chris
2 Bills eh. Turbo exhaust eh.

Well 2 Bills for an exhaust, I don't think I would touch that with a 80 foot pole. As per the turbo exhaust and you putting this in the forced induction section, turbo exhaust is just an exhaust. If your car is stock look at a 3-7 hp gain. But the 2 bills is scarin me. Watch out for that.
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Currently: H&R Lowering springs, BPT from a GTR, 18.5x6x3.5 same side inlet and outlet intercooler, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
For BPT Frorums - http://www.aokforums.com/mazdaengines/
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

why would someone gett a turbo exhaust.. LOL it doesnt work. Only real turbo works because it FORCES air into the intake.. just open up your exhaust a bit and a miffler and you will like that better than that paperweight.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

I'm 99% sure hes just talking about the probe hotpipes for a turbo application that are listed on ebay , not just an exhaust , but I could be wrong
Kris -
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

oh if its the turbo pipes yeah its a good deal. Most people didnt even have to mod them other than cross memeber mod.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
andy

Post by andy »

Yes there is a slight mod to the exhaust. Since these hot pipes were meant for a Probe gt or mx-6 you will have to shorten your existing exhuast by some amount. For me that amount was approx. 3-4". I
would measure before cutting just to be safe.

Andy P. 93 GS 1.8T

Return to “Forced Induction”