4x4 vid

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Boris

4x4 vid

Post by Boris »

not sure if this should be in the off-topic section, but anyhow this video is f***in nuts! Crazy russian wheelers!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... land+rover
1993 1.6L SOHC. Mazdaspeed mounts, BP09 ECU, BP VAF, Fidanza miata flywheel, exedy miata pressure plate, centerforce mx3 disc, tokico struts, B&G lowering springs, and some sh***y motomaster tires.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

crazy, that one guy loses it!
Boris

Post by Boris »

Yeah that red truck was crazy eh... In this video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0454467317 it has a little section showing the making of that truck. It looks like it's using a unimog chassis with some sort of station wagon body.

hmmm I wonder how hard it would be to put an mx3 body on...lol
1993 1.6L SOHC. Mazdaspeed mounts, BP09 ECU, BP VAF, Fidanza miata flywheel, exedy miata pressure plate, centerforce mx3 disc, tokico struts, B&G lowering springs, and some sh***y motomaster tires.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

What I've always wanted to know if why theydont crack their blocks going in deep water like that
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Boris

Post by Boris »

Yeah I'm not sure about the blocks, but I know that unimogs can go under incredibly deep water. I've seen pictures of the army going thru until you can barely even see the truck haha. According to the military specs, it's safe to drive it 1.2 meters under water. The axles also have an excess pressure of 0,2 bar, so they're pretty water resistant too.
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Ive had my mx3 through worse haha. :P

Thats insane when the red truck goes under the water.. It must have been scary as hell to be in it..
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

No kidding, I'd be even more affraid for the passenger. I didn't know he had one until he popped out. I'm like, ok, the driver just barely got out and after the truck went uder the passenger got out. I can't imagine that he was thinking....

Lol, ya, same here. One time, before the paint job, i was at the Cayuga speedway and parked in the field, it was a bit muddy then, but it started to downpoor while watching the wet t-shirt (which ended up being a topless and almost bottemless) contest :) But besides for that, the lot was just a mud pit, but i decided to play in it, had mud past the mirrors, and even inside the car since the windows where down cause the car was fogging up...ya, it was that bad :) Has the ZE in it too at the time, but man it was great.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

man, i'm all for having fun and getting stuck but i wanna know what those guys were thinking when they were going thru that lake. that was insane
my motto is, if your going to do it might as well do it right, but damn.lol
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”