CarDomain won't let me upload new pictures!

Off-Topic Discussions
illapino

CarDomain won't let me upload new pictures!

Post by illapino »

:evil:

ever since i got cardomain, i made 1 page for my mx-3, and uploaded 1 picture (which was done in the small upper section of the car's edit page which would display thumbnails of photos i've uploaded), but ever since then, that upper section has vanished! even when i create a new page, there is no dialogue for uploading new pictures! I emailed CarDomain, but obviously got no reply in 4 weeks ... Help! I want to show how my car looks now
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

photobucket.com lol
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I use yahoo geocities.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
illapino

Post by illapino »

what?

so you upload pictures to photobucket or geocities then link them on cardomain ?
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

No , we use them to post them here. email cardomain about it. Maybe your pics are not compatible. You need latest version of java on your browser also to upload to any site.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
illapino

Post by illapino »

well if i need latest version of java, then why would i've been able to upload one picture when i first registered?

and no, i want cardomain, not photobucket. i want to put my car on show there.
illapino

Post by illapino »

omg, I even just tried to create a new vehicle on cardomain and even there I'm not given a picture manager to upload pics!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

after you log in, click on edit ....it should take you to a page where you can browse for you pics on your computer and upload them :)
illapino

Post by illapino »

no. that's what i've been saying all along. when i'm in "My Garage", I click on 'edit' next to my Mazda MX-3, like you says, then it goes to a page called "Page Content & Pics" which is supposed to have a 'picture manager' above the 'edit page text' field, but it's not there!!! All I get is the 'edit page text', which allows me to 'add pictures' which are merely links to uploaded pictures, but how can i possibly link to any uploaded pictures when i have no manager to upload pictures!!!
fabmxer

Post by fabmxer »

Yeah that's why i use Endless Uploads
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Moved to off topic.

Return to “Off-Topic”