i dunno what to do

Off-Topic Discussions
mzdamx3rsdohc

i dunno what to do

Post by mzdamx3rsdohc »

so heres my case the cars turbo project has been put on hold due to my stupid ex girlfriend. SO to start off back in april we were in my old car fighting forever and i got so pissed i ripped the plastic a pillar cover off and in the process when the snappies gave way that hold it on it flew off and cut her. WE both explained to her parents and mine and she did also without me there that this was a total accident and unintentional, along with telling her work the same thing as she did not go that night. then 2 weeks ago i hear from a buddy she was holding hands with another guy so i confronted her and she said no so i believed her. then 4 oher friends of mine saw her over the period of 2 weeks doing the same thing so i told her i didnt want to see or talk to her again so neways she said that she would ruin my life if i did this. so needless to say i decided we'd take a break for a while and shed have to tell this co op kid she co ops with that she doesnt want nething to do with him in front of me the next day. so i met her at her co op but parked across the street with a buddy and saw the same sh-t goin on called her mom as her and i r close and told her that we were done and to get her to stop calling me which is what i orginally wanted to do. so neways im sittin with my buddy in his mx3 at the lake just chillin when he gets a call from the police for us to go in on his cell so we do and as we go in im shortly after arrested for assault and uttering death threats(which neither ever happened as i just wanted us to go our seperate ways) well i was thrown in jail with 5 guys who were made aware i was a "woman beater" not a fun experience not going to talk about it either. neway my dad calls her asking what the hell and she says she tried to withdraw the charges but u cant in domestic situations nemore as it could be because of imitidation that theyd do this. so neway my moms a law teacher and got me a really good lawyer who got me out on 5000$ bail even tho i have no criminal record at all under 18 or not and have never been in trouble with the police other than driving incidents. so now im under house arrest and cant cotact my buddy who i was with or nething and cant leave my house without my insuruty(i think) which is my mom or dad. i was told the charges should be dismissed and if not then likely a peace bond which means that we cant talk or whatever(which i wanted neways) but im scared of getting a criminal record over this or just gettin charged her only witness for the uttering death threats is her new hubby(so i didnt think he could be a witness) so im basically just lookin for some opinions. i was also told that 90% of these allegations are false by an officer who didnt want to arrest me but he said he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. ne comments would be greatly appreciated bashing or not as im sure some ppl wont believe me but i have never laid a hand on her and wouldnt to ne girl not even after all this would i. should i charge her? for putting me thru jail over false allegations or can i? or should i just let it go after its all said and done which i find it hard to do after that day, night,then day in jail, she deserves something to happen but im thinking just let karma get her thanks agian!
dohc b6, intake, exhaust, miata cams ready to go in
mzdamx3rsdohc

Post by mzdamx3rsdohc »

being even accused of this sux as its not the way i was raised and i would never hit a woman ever as my dad would kick my as- so hard i just wouldnt out of fear of him let alone the morals behind it thanks again
mzdamx3rsdohc

Post by mzdamx3rsdohc »

no replies plz just say nething guys and gals i dont care what u say just want to hear some opinions and not fill up this thread on my own...lol
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Thanks man.. every so often I need to read stuff like this to remind me why I am single and always will be. Good luck on it though. I hope things work out for you.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
mzdamx3rsdohc

Post by mzdamx3rsdohc »

thanks thats just the type of thing i wanted to hear and i think ill be like u and remain single FOREVER to much crap-cant go here-cant talk to them,etc.
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

Tunes67 wrote:Thanks man.. every so often I need to read stuff like this to remind me why I am single and always will be. Good luck on it though. I hope things work out for you.

Tunes67
dude you must rival the sasquatch in the hairy palm department :lol:
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Nope.. just been screwed over enough times that I should know better.. plus I have more $$$ to do what I want with. I usually find that married dudes with children often make the most fun of me when I make a comment like that.. I wonder why that is ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
wagZE

Post by wagZE »

In my state if a stupid bich makes anything up the guy gets arrested and the charges aren't up to her from then on. If there was reason to believe a law was broken you WILL be charged. No matter what the girl says later on, its not up to her its up to the prosecuting attorney. Anyways I hope you didn't take anybody's shyt in jail. I know what you mean they all were aware of your charges rapists/ women beaters get their asses beat in there.
Anyways I hope you go to trial and don't take a plea other than a deferred. Don't get a criminal record man it really fuxs up your life trust me, I have 9 misdemeanors and 2 felonies on my record & its hard as hell for me to get a job. FYI I got a year in county jail a couple years back, definately NOT a good experience. Just expect the worst & hope for the best, my motto when it comes to court/ criminal charges.
Also one more thing I wanna tell you I was in jail with a guy who got sent to prison for a year & a half because this bich made up a story about how he strangled her & beat the shyt out of her. It happens too often :roll: ... ANywaysgood luck let us know how things go. Don't be affraid to turn down a plea bargain!
1 mx6 88 LX auto 2.2l 4cyl
2 mx6 93 LS saved from junkyard SOLD
3 Mx6 96 M edition blow a ze part it
4 Mx6 96 gold LS paint n lights auto SOLD
5 mx6 red fresh paint clean, sold
1 mx3 92rs sohc auto rota c8s h&r
2 mx3 93 gsze bought w/ mods
3 mx3 93 GSze mtx swp act stg3 str8 nek im eibach kl36
4 mx3 GS SOLD-
6 mx3 white gs jdm swap'd SOLD
*5th mx3 blk GS clean title modded DD*
1 PGT 97 blk, garaged clean sold
2 pgt primered 5 spd KL SOLD
mzdamx3rsdohc

Post by mzdamx3rsdohc »

hey thanks for the reply and yeah it did suck in there especially when what im accused to have done was pointed out but its nice to here that there r, were others in this boat but id like to hear of some ppl getting just a peace bond or something not including jail time :? and i will refuse to take ne deal as i am honestly innocent. just hopefully karma will come back to bite these bit-hes in the as- one day. :D
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

i just broken up with my gilr for 3 years!!! I thought i had it bad!

People say and do things on impulse which they dont really mean, but in desperate times people pretty much always act before they think!!

Hope all goes well dude!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Man, I just spent 10 mins trying to decipher what you wrote. PLEASE use some punctuation.

Are you under 18? your profile says your 21.
mzdamx3rsdohc

Post by mzdamx3rsdohc »

Nope im 21...lol what makes u think that my punctuation. sorry i have a habit of typing like i talk
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

Post by Custom_V6_Limited_SE »

I'm with Tunes. Granted there are great relationships that last a lifetime and I have a great respect for the guys on here who are married, but it seems like I'm always the one who gets the short end of the stick in general. I don't need another thing to worry about; who knows, maybe I will end up getting married, but, I'm in no hurry. For now, I'm finishing my degrees, getting a job, and making crazy cars :)
'93 MX-3 GS SE:My Mods
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Custommx3 wrote:Man, I just spent 10 mins trying to decipher what you wrote. PLEASE use some punctuation.

All of his posts are posted like that like a run on sentence i try and read thru it but i cannot see how you can figure out what he is saying most of the time like he cannot take a breath while he types it makes it hard to try and figure out what he is talking about i am not sure why that is but that is why i do not respond to posts like this it is almost worse than trying to read my 8 year old daughters stories that she writes in 3rd grade english classes.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

cjthor wrote:
Custommx3 wrote:Man, I just spent 10 mins trying to decipher what you wrote. PLEASE use some punctuation.

All of his posts are posted like that like a run on sentence i try and read thru it but i cannot see how you can figure out what he is saying most of the time like he cannot take a breath while he types it makes it hard to try and figure out what he is talking about i am not sure why that is but that is why i do not respond to posts like this it is almost worse than trying to read my 8 year old daughters stories that she writes in 3rd grade english classes.
LOL :lol: I write that sometimes when my mind is running a mile a minute!!! :lol:

I say don't take anything but innocent in this injustice. And fight back (if you got the cash)

Good luck

Return to “Off-Topic”