looking 4 pix of 2 tone red black

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
PWRD_BY_HKS

looking 4 pix of 2 tone red black

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

okay i've been wanting a new look and i have extra jet black paint but i only have enough for the roof,hood and hatch but im not sure how it would look i looked around but couldnt really find any like that....if you have any pictures of red and black please post them up
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

this is what it looks like well kindaf i got the lip painted red now so....
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

check this out ..........

PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

clean but i wonder how it would look just the the top cuz that looks nice i just dont think i have enough for that
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

I don't think it would look right with just the hood , hatch and roof painted ....how much paint do you already have ? is it reduced ?
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

GregoryChristian wrote:Image
O_O

That's awsome.

I'm sure if you did the hood, roof, hatch, and put a bit on the top of the rear quarter panel and top of the doors it would look good. I thought about doing it that way.
illapino

Post by illapino »

yeah i saved that picture... hate how there's nothing of the car in good lighting... can't see anything!! makes me angry
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

2 possible ideas.

The second one was what I was thinking of, but this isn't a good angle of it.. I'll do some more quick chops later.
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Neither of those. Move the start line at the bottom of the side mirrors. Stretch a piece of tape from there to the corner of sheet metal poking around the tail lights.
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

lakersfan1 wrote:Neither of those. Move the start line at the bottom of the side mirrors. Stretch a piece of tape from there to the corner of sheet metal poking around the tail lights.
?

Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Keep the ideas coming ;) LOL I am going to have to do something like this for my GS as well. For mine I was thinking all black with red GT style striping from front to back. That way I can have my car mostly black but the red stripes will still match the door jambs and engine bay. But I am liking these ideas too so keep it up :D

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

mr1in6billion wrote:
lakersfan1 wrote:Neither of those. Move the start line at the bottom of the side mirrors. Stretch a piece of tape from there to the corner of sheet metal poking around the tail lights.
?

No. The point of metal ABOVE the rear tail. It should be a perfectly horizontal line. I find the diagonal lines a little cheezy looking.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Heres one i made a while ago...i decided i hated it.

BY The way...does anyboyd know what color (the red) that woudl be in the first 2tone mx-3? I want my entire car that color. If anyboyd wants to pshop a better one, go ahead. Mine is s---.
Last edited by Vanished on September 28th, 2006, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

it looks like Milano Red ( Honda )
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

??

????