Off-Topic Discussions
johnnyb
Supporting Member

RIP Crocodile Hunter

Post by johnnyb »

PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Yeah man, that really was strange and I will miss is crazy shows. He seemed like such a cool guy. Funny thing is that I heard there have only been 2 reported deaths from a sting ray and his was the third. I also heard that if it had stung him anywhere else he would have likely lived and been relatively unharmed.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

Wiki - For those who want to read more about it.

My sister called me, left me a message, and texted me shortly after it happened. Big news. That's some bad luck. Right through the heart. A few inches away and he probably could have lived.

(it's neat watching wiki. each time I go back the death section doubles in size.)
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

wow that is very unfortunate, he seemed very passionate about his line of work. I sure his shows will be missed. He seemed like a great guy.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “Off-Topic”