[WTB] Mazda MX-3

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
thedog300

[WTB] Mazda MX-3

Post by thedog300 »

Hi everyone, I've been looking into alot of cars, and have decided to get a MX-3 as my first car. I would want it to be the V6 model with standard transmission. If possible, I would like it to be Blue, Black or Silver, but any colour is fine. It pretty much needs to be in Ontari since I'd be picking it up. Also, I need to be able to come and drive it. I will need this car for school, so I need something that works now. My budget is low so if you feel like parting out some optionalthings such as the spoiler, audio system ECT. I wouldn't mind, but if you can acommidate this price the way your car is now, that would be great. KM's arn't too important as long as teh car can last me relliably 6 monthish. I will not be driving the car this winter, instead I'll be swapping and changing up the parts as much as my budget will allow. My maxmimum budget for this car is 2000$. I know I'm asking alot for such a low price, but over time, the parts I replace I will gladly give back to the current owner of the car, or I could arrange to give some other things, such as a PS2, Nintendo with around 70 games, tonnes of assessories, SNES with with games and accessories, and other things like that. I have alot of things I don't mind including. Also, I live in Brockville, so if you live around Ottawa/Kingstonish, would I be able to check the car out before I buy it for a bit, if the car is in the GTA, I could stay at my aunt's for a night and check it out, anywhere else would pretty much be drive and pick up. Thanks alot toayone who would be able to help me, thanks.
-Brian
Last edited by thedog300 on July 29th, 2006, 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

well if you give me your email you want it sent to I have the manual on PDF and I can send you that...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
thedog300

Post by thedog300 »

haha, sorry, the title is misleading, although once I get the car that would be helpful, I meant manual transmission, i updated the thread subject, sorry
thedog300

Post by thedog300 »

I can pay around 2500ish now give or take a few hundred, does anyone have anything?
mx34u2nv

Post by mx34u2nv »

are u not interested in my mx3 anymore?
Full fx designs body kit, Apex lowering springs tokico struts, walbro fuelpump, klze, 17" sachhi wheels, b'm short throw shifter, ractive frount and rear tower bars, kl36 ecu. all for sale....pending
thedog300

Post by thedog300 »

mx34u2nv, pretty much you are my backup right now. The reason for that is because I plan on swapping in a KL-DE, so i would prefer to start with a V6 motor, so I don't need new engine mounts and ect..
MX3Gurl

Post by MX3Gurl »

check the for sale section, i will have one posted shortly.. :)
gkjb00

Post by gkjb00 »

wow i wish you didnt live so far away i have the perfect car for you. i have a 92 mx-3 GS V6. its in good condition, i just bought a full drifter body kit and started sanding the car down for paint and was gona install the kit but im running low on funds and need to get rid of the car. i would sell this to u for 2500 with the body kit uninstalled i also have a couple little things. but this would be a great project car for you. i can grauntee u this car will last you more than 6 months with good care and if you are interested i would gladly meet you in northern pa or new york or something if you were interested. just let me know mayb we can work somethin out
92 MX-3 V6 GS
trevor34

Post by trevor34 »

Just wondering how you made out finding a car, possibly interested in selling my 94 v6

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”