Custom Projectors

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Whitey

Custom Projectors

Post by Whitey »

I have a set of projectors from am eg civic(93 style) and i want to fit them into my mx headlight housings. I was just wondering if anyone has attempted this in the past and if it worked. Pics would also be great.

Thanks
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

Do a search it's not that hard to do 5 min of ur time like this click search type in Projecters Search for all terms 10 post should pop up. Not hard other people have don there own version of the projecter headlight for the mx-3 and most use the 95+ civic projecter retro fit modifited to fit with the mx-3.

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/search.php?mode=results
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”