CCT EXPO

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mx3grlsikride

CCT EXPO

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Just wanted to let you guys know about this show. I will be there along with North Side Dreams. Heres the link if you want to check it out.

http://www.cctexpo.com/

There are going to be some really nice cars. I know Fifth Gear is bringing the Carbon Fiber wrapped RX8. THe RHD Cobalt is attending with us and I have Civic headlights now!! hahah I know i can't compare but I try!
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

msequence2

Post by msequence2 »

sounds like it will be a cool show.. to attend to :) Mx3 girl.. there is a Mx3 class there .. :)
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

msequence2 wrote: there is a Mx3 class there .. :)
Are you sure about that Matt??? Hmmmm, * ponders what the competition would be like*
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Oooops, double post
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

hahah dont tease me and no there isnt a class for mx3's...... :shock: am i surprised??? no.....lol...i met up with the co-ordinator last night and he said Mazda other....when people ask me what I drive, thats what I am going to say...I DRIVE A MAZDA OTHER!!!!!
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!

msequence2

Post by msequence2 »

.. lol weird.. on their site they state they will have a vehicle model specific class.. should be fun either way.. :)..

http://www.cctexpo.com/competitors.html

unless by that they mean they put all the mazdas in the mixer.. lol

Matt
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

well i think they just do it to get u there....he told me that there was no other mx3's registered so I had to go into other. See you there man!!

msequence2

Post by msequence2 »

mx3grlsikride wrote:well i think they just do it to get u there....he told me that there was no other mx3's registered so I had to go into other. See you there man!!
Congrats to Melissa.. on the win for both best mazda MX series and Best Female tuner.. :) shhhweeet.. and Jshwaren... lol dude from the side it looked like you were humping my doors... yer mx3 looked great in the parking lot... man next time enter her..

Matt
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Thanks man!!! :lol: It made the show worthwhile! I was exhausted by the end of the day. Congrats on your win to for 2nd place!!!

jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

mx3grlsikride wrote:Thanks man!!! :lol: It made the show worthwhile! I was exhausted by the end of the day. Congrats on your win to for 2nd place!!!
They had first and second place???????????????? * Kicks himself in butt for not entering * There's always next year. Congrats to both of you's guys. Did any other club member show up??
BTW, thanks Matt. And no, I wasn't humpin' your Lambo.... sheesh .....LOL. And them dang birds sittin in the trees above my car in the lot. I know they had some berries for lunch ...................... ewwwwwwwwwww .... LOL
msequence2

Post by msequence2 »

jschrauwen wrote:
mx3grlsikride wrote:Thanks man!!! :lol: It made the show worthwhile! I was exhausted by the end of the day. Congrats on your win to for 2nd place!!!
They had first and second place???????????????? * Kicks himself in butt for not entering * There's always next year. Congrats to both of you's guys. Did any other club member show up??
BTW, thanks Matt. And no, I wasn't humpin' your Lambo.... sheesh .....LOL. And them dang birds sittin in the trees above my car in the lot. I know they had some berries for lunch ...................... ewwwwwwwwwww .... LOL
Those dayum crappin birds.. lol
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Wait? melissa took first and matt (in the mx-6) took second?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”