[EBAY] JDM Front Lip Spoiler (+ other items)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Are you selling some of that stuff John. If not, alot of that stuff is up there all the time :wink:
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Neil

Post by Neil »

Just head ups up for anyone looking to buy Clear Turn Signals from the seller on eBay who is selling those.

They are the cheapest ones on eBay that you can get (If you live in Canada) the only thing i found odd was i purchased a set from him and they included a printed note from the manufactuer saying that they ARE NOT DOT approved. But on the lens of the turn signal they have a dot approved stamp...

This is just a heads up for anyone who is interested in buying from that said seller on eBay.

Also i did not buy them from jschrauwen just mentioning this so people dont think im trying to give jschrauwen a bad name! hes just linking to the good deals on eBay!
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

PATDIESEL wrote:Are you selling some of that stuff John. If not, alot of that stuff is up there all the time :wink:
No Pat, not mine at all. I wasn't sure if some of the latter items were regular appearances on EBay, so I thought I'd throw them up. Keith (the vender of the lip) seems to get his hands on some nifty JDM stuff for the MX3 from time to time.
And thanks for that too Neil :2thumbsup:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Also.. that Timing Belt kit is the same one I recently purchased.. what isnt really pointed out there is that the idler pulleys are plastic (PATDIESEL Mentioned it to me after I told him I bought the kit and he was of course correct) Relysis_3200 recently had one of these plastic pulley's come apart on him and rip up his timing belt in his ZE. Sooo... you can bet I didnt use them on my engine LOL In retrospect.. this kit is still worth it for the metal tensioner pulley and the belt.. but I wouldnt recommend using the idler pulleys. Cheers

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

I bought my JDM sideskirts from Keith on Ebay... that's a good seller there.
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Neil wrote: the only thing i found odd was i purchased a set from him and they included a printed note from the manufactuer saying that they ARE NOT DOT approved. But on the lens of the turn signal they have a dot approved stamp...
Stamps are faked. The letter is probably to save their asses, basically confirming that.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Neil

Post by Neil »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:
Neil wrote: the only thing i found odd was i purchased a set from him and they included a printed note from the manufactuer saying that they ARE NOT DOT approved. But on the lens of the turn signal they have a dot approved stamp...
Stamps are faked. The letter is probably to save their asses, basically confirming that.
Thats kinda what i thought... Even though i bought a set do i really have anything to worry about with them being Fake Dot Approved? Since they're only signal housings with clear lens? The bulbs are Orange so will it really matter?
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
Kuromu

Post by Kuromu »

DOT requirements vary from place to place. Some local laws require that you have orange/red reflectors on the side of the vehicle which the red/orange lenses provide in addition to their lighting. Some areas do not require it. Best thing to do is check your local laws online. Most places have them online.
93 MX3 RS BP 2.0 // 87 RX7 HKS Turbo

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”