Buying in Canada

This forum is for your (the user and visitors of MX-3.com) opinion, recommendations and issues about MX-3.com.
thedog300

Buying in Canada

Post by thedog300 »

I had an idea on how we could seperate the clutter on the Toronto Club forum and still have a seperate Canadian buying section. On mx6.com they have a seperate place for Canada general like we have, but they also subdevide a sales section. I think this would be a great idea for this site.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I disagree.. lots of people sell back and forth across the border. If the site were split into different sections.. people would have to jump to different parts of the forum to advertise and shop for items.. this would increase bandwidth usage and would also make the site larger than it needs to be. Just my two cents.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

agreed tunes :) the last couple of sales i've done were to our friends in the north :) If you work the system right there is no major extra cost for shipping between the 2 countries.
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)

Return to “MX-3.com Site and Forum Recommendations and Issues”