Better Horsepower and INSANELY GOOD Gas Milage.

Off-Topic Discussions
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

Better Horsepower and INSANELY GOOD Gas Milage.

Post by Custom_V6_Limited_SE »

Alright guys, I'm gonna start working on this for my car. This is a simple DIY thing. I found this after finding information on technologies that people have been offered BILLIONS of dollars to do nothing with. I also noticed that multiple people who invented these technologies "Died Suddenly" for no apparent reason. One of them "Died Suddenly" the same year that he made a dune buggy get 100mpg on nothing but water (doesn't matter what kind). We're talking about free energy here. The following link is not free energy, but, is supposed to drastically increase your gas milage along with increasing your horsepower and engine life.

http://waterpoweredcar.com/simplebooster.html

This will be insane technology if it does what it says. I'll let everyone know if I do it and what the results are.

If anyone is interested, here is a link to the completely free energy technology. The guy in the videos (Stan Meyer) is now dead.

http://waterpoweredcar.com/stanmeyer.html
'93 MX-3 GS SE:My Mods
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

I'd like to make a correction. Stan Meyer didn't die...he was poisoned in March of 1998. Here is a link to a bunch of information on his research.

http://waterpoweredcar.com/stan.html

And a link to his official site (His brother is still alive and took up the project)

http://www.waterfuelcell.org/

Sorry if this is too off topic. I figured I would post it since it relates in a major way to cars.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

Didnt mythbusters just bust this myth a few weeks ago
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
reaper of souls

Post by reaper of souls »

i think they did

but it's a cool idea but if it works kiss your hp rating i can't see it making a lot of power
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

I have learned not to trust the mythbusters. They aren't even engineers. They have experience in special effects. They also don't spend much time on any given project. For example, their personal aircraft with the two rotors was shameful. It would have worked with one of the light-weight, high-power engines from this site

http://www.freedom-motors.com/

as well as the correct rotors. I am an engineering student and it is obvious to me that there was no sence in what they did. It was ridiculously heavy and inefficient. What I am trying to say is that they aren't the top experts in the world in every area. Not to mention, the technologies that Stan Meyer invented are very complex and hard to understand. That's why his death prevented the mass production of his product. He was the only one who fully understood it. If something is done wrong, it probably won't work....

Edit: Oops, you were talking about the DIY not the full water power weren't you. Did they change the air to fuel ratio to around 100:1? Because, with the Hydrogen and Oxygen injection, you don't need as much gasoline. Otherwise, You'll have a car with a lot more horsepower, but, about the same gas milage. You would still have the same horsepower after the mod if you left the amount of fuel injected at full throttle the same.
Last edited by Custom_V6_Limited_SE on January 30th, 2007, 11:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

reaper of souls wrote:i think they did

but it's a cool idea but if it works kiss your hp rating i can't see it making a lot of power
It gives about a 20% increase in horsepower. Think about it. You're injecting Hydrogen and Oxygen into your engine. That's similer to injecting Nitrous Oxide, except, your also adding Hydrogen that combusts 250% as powerfully as gasoline.
timpronk

Post by timpronk »

Do it! I want to just pour water in my tank instead of paying for gas.
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

Here is a video of Stan's water powered car shortly before he was poisoned.

http://www.waterfuelcell.org/WFCproject ... Report.wmv
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

yea man i dont know about this one ....really it can go both ways it would make sense but if your wrong????
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

timpronk wrote:Do it! I want to just pour water in my tank instead of paying for gas.
The DIY thing does not run completely off of water. It just uses it to increase your power and gas milage. It is really an amature technology.

The Video I just posted shows the much more complex technology that does, in fact, use only water. It actually puts out more energy than it takes in, which, is impossible according to the rules of physics (you know what they say about rules). The only explination is the Zero-Point Energy Theory. This states that there is a vast amount of energy in all matter. So much energy, in fact, that there is more than enough energy in the volume of a glass to evaporate all the oceans in the world. So, what is happening with Stan's creation is very small amounts of matter are actually being converted into energy. That's why the hydrogen and oxygen produced by his process sustain themselves and continue the reaction. Because, there is more energy in the hydrogen and oxygen produced that energy required to produce it...
Last edited by Custom_V6_Limited_SE on January 30th, 2007, 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

I found out that there is a company that sells the Hydro-Booster for around $900 for the full kit with all the electronics... I think that would be a smarter idea because it is garanteed not to blow up :lol: . That would kinda suck :shock: ... I think I'm going to be spending a lot of my time(Years) researching the technology that is shown in this video

http://waterpoweredcar.com/equinox3StanleyMeyer.WMV

Hopefully I will do so without suffering the same fate of Stan Meyer. The problem with this technology is that it would bankrupt every energy company in the world and there wouldn't be 200 Billion dollars a year shelled out by the US for gas. There are also other problems with harnessing this "Zero-Point" energy. If the volume a coffee cup has enough energy to evaporate all the oceans and more, that means that there is the potential for this to become the most insane weapon of mass annihilation ever thought of. It wouldn't be too good if the whole planet and more was annihilated...
Last edited by Custom_V6_Limited_SE on January 30th, 2007, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

timpronk wrote:Do it! I want to just pour water in my tank instead of paying for gas.
ditto, and moved to Off Topic
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

Custom_V6_Limited_SE wrote:The DIY thing does not run completely off of water. It just uses it to increase your power and gas milage. It is really an amature technology.

The Video I just posted shows the much more complex technology that does, in fact, use only water. It actually puts out more energy than it takes in, which, is impossible according to the rules of physics (you know what they say about rules). The only explination is the Zero-Point Energy Theory. This states that there is a vast amount of energy in all matter. So much energy, in fact, that there is more than enough energy in the stem of a glass to evaporate all the oceans in the world. So, what is happening with Stan's creation is very small amounts of matter are actually being converted into energy. That's why the hydrogen and oxygen produced by his process sustain themselves and continue the reaction. Because, there is more energy in the hydrogen and oxygen produced that energy required to produce it...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA
haha
ha

You totally made my day.
Every kid who graduated high school physics is laughing at you.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Mnemonic wrote:Didnt mythbusters just bust this myth a few weeks ago
dont trust everything you see on TV
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

mr1in6billion wrote:
Custom_V6_Limited_SE wrote:The DIY thing does not run completely off of water. It just uses it to increase your power and gas milage. It is really an amature technology.

The Video I just posted shows the much more complex technology that does, in fact, use only water. It actually puts out more energy than it takes in, which, is impossible according to the rules of physics (you know what they say about rules). The only explination is the Zero-Point Energy Theory. This states that there is a vast amount of energy in all matter. So much energy, in fact, that there is more than enough energy in the stem of a glass to evaporate all the oceans in the world. So, what is happening with Stan's creation is very small amounts of matter are actually being converted into energy. That's why the hydrogen and oxygen produced by his process sustain themselves and continue the reaction. Because, there is more energy in the hydrogen and oxygen produced that energy required to produce it...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA
haha
ha

You totally made my day.
Every kid who graduated high school physics is laughing at you.
Isn't that exactly what happened when someone came up with the idea that the Earth was not the center of the universe? I am not entirely acceptant of the technology, but, I am interested enough to attempt to replicate Stan Meyers invention. A few other people around the world are also currently working on replicating it. One of which has found several of the principles mentioned in U.S. patent 4,936,961 to be true. If you understood the Zero-Point Energy Theory, you would understand that it does not actually break the laws of physics. First off, if you don't believe that zero-point energy exists, you also don't believe that quantum mechanics are true; because, zero-point energy is required for quantum mechanics to work. The excess energy that is being produced is not being "created" by this mysterious machine. It is coming from the zero-point energy field. Thus, it follows the rules perfectly. I am currently studying the technology and it is basically a really efficient process for breaking the covalent bonds on water molecules. So far, everything is making perfect sense to me. I will be sure to post any progress that I make in my research. O, and high-school physics only covers a limited amount of the subject. That is why I'm taking Physics with Calculus for Engineers at the University of South Florida. High-school also doesn't offer the opportunity for research grants and state of the art labs to be utilized by students to create new technologies and learn more about physics...through conducting various experiments that have never been done before.

Return to “Off-Topic”