Ran across these the other day!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Teqnyck

Ran across these the other day!

Post by Teqnyck »

I ran across some old pics of when I was doing the swap! Not sure where to post them, but here they are. If this thread needs to be moved, feel free.

That's exactly how my car looks now.

Mods?

It's stock.... :lol:

KL... huh? ZE?? WTF is that?

This one might be my favorite ;)

So! haha, I've gotten so many people to race me thinking my car is stock. :twisted: Anybody else with photos?
KLZE/KL31 ecu/Pacesetter headers/track pipe cat delete/2.5 inch custom exhaust out to fart pipe/warm air intake for now :(/Fidanza 9lbs flywheel/Stage 2 kevlar road racing clutch which still slips/stock wheels/BFG KDW-2 tires. Looks bone stock ;)

There are those who claim to be street racers, and then there are those who claim the streets for themselves. I am not a street racer. I am a StreetSweeper.
http://www.streetsweepersracing.com
CLPCLD

Post by CLPCLD »

Nice car. I can see where people might be caught by surprise.

Also (this is kind of off-topic), I notice you have wrap on the headers, too. Almost nobody on the probe forums do that so its hard to get info. I was kind of wondering, can you actually tell a difference in engine bay temp with that on there?
Silver 1997 Ford Probe GTS - 176whp de
Crystal Blue 1993 Mazda MX-6 LS
Teqnyck

Post by Teqnyck »

Yes I can. Alot of people say not to use it, but as small as the Mx3 engine bay is, and considering how heat soaked the engine is already, anything you can do is a help. Since I wrapped the headers and added phenolic spacers, underhood temps have dropped dramatically, as has the intake air temp.
KLZE/KL31 ecu/Pacesetter headers/track pipe cat delete/2.5 inch custom exhaust out to fart pipe/warm air intake for now :(/Fidanza 9lbs flywheel/Stage 2 kevlar road racing clutch which still slips/stock wheels/BFG KDW-2 tires. Looks bone stock ;)

There are those who claim to be street racers, and then there are those who claim the streets for themselves. I am not a street racer. I am a StreetSweeper.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

props to another SE owner
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I did mine by myself or was one of two people working on it. Perry took most of the swap pics and only on one day so I don't have many. Anyway, here they are in all there oldness. The swap was done about 4-5 years ago.
Motor prep
Just sat it in and hooked a few things up.
As it sits now.
Aweful day for pics, but a neat shot.
Probably my favorite shot, taken a few weeks ago on the way to a Auto-X at Turner Field.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

hey Pat, that last pic you posted is awsome! :2thumbsup: I really like your headlight setup...nice mx!
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
Teqnyck

Post by Teqnyck »

Those headlights are awesome! Did you make those or buy them somewhere?

mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Always noticed this about Pats acr....Needs a Lip on that bumper....anyways looking great
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”