Hayame Muffler

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
VizualXTC

Hayame Muffler

Post by VizualXTC »

I have heard great things about the Hayame muffler, and I was just wondering how much it costs, where to get it, and if you all like it. If not, what is the muffler you would suggest for HP gains but also sounds nice. Also, what do you all think about the CherryBomb muffler, or the Purple Hornet? Do they sound nice? Do they increase HP? Any info would help greatly. Thanks all<BR>~Ryan~
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
xeffex

Re: Hayame Muffler

Post by xeffex »

I have a Hayame and it is great. I have a 2.5 inch pipe hooked up to it and it sounds really good. Not ricey at all. Has a deep tone to it. I payed $200 bucks for the muffler and $100 for the pipe. Worth every penny.<P>Jordan
Jordan<BR>1994 White RS
VizualXTC

Re: Hayame Muffler

Post by VizualXTC »

what kinda CAT do you have? Is it a high flow? or OEM? Did it give you more HP or anything? Thanks<BR>
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”