FS: 2.5 L v6 KL-03

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MX-6 JON

FS: 2.5 L v6 KL-03

Post by MX-6 JON »

Hello all, although I'm new to this site, I've been on <A HREF="http://www.probetalk.com" TARGET=_blank>www.probetalk.com</A> and <A HREF="http://www.mx6.com" TARGET=_blank>www.mx6.com</A> for quite some time...<P>I have a 93 Mazda MX-6 LS with 141k. My motor runs 100%, but in order to do what I plan on doing with my 6, I am going to pick up a ZE.<P>Therefore, my entire 03 is now for sale. I bought the car with 114k and did some major top end work to it. I was still a 16 year old kid at the time, so when I get ahold of my dad, I'll list all the new parts that we replaced :)<P>As I said above, the engine has 141k, and runs 100%. I've brought the car to the track a few times, and have run a best at 15.08 @ 93 mph. <P>I live in the Philadelphia area and will consider any reasonable offer. You can reply here, although e-mailing me might be a better bet, since I am not a regular on this board. ABERGOD@aol.com<P>Thanks a lot, and feel free to ask any questions. David Coleman has seen my car at Myrtle Beach just a month ago, so feel free to ask him about the condition also. I'll try to find some pics and post them later on. <P>Thanks again! :)
15.08 @ 93 mph<BR>borla cat back w/ testpipe, ACT II, PRD STS, Hotshot CAI<BR>ABERGOD@aol.com
David Coleman

Re: FS: 2.5 L v6 KL-03

Post by David Coleman »

Jon's car is simply amazing. He's got quite a good motor to not only run 15.0 with the taller gearing of a MX-6, but to trap that high @ 93mph all motor. Heck, some of the guys with 50 shots only get 96mph...<P>This is quite a good setup, and it's a shame I can't pick it up myself. Hope it finds a good home in a MX-3.
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
MX-6 JON

Post by MX-6 JON »

I got one very good offer so far, any others before I let this go?
15.08 @ 93 mph<BR>borla cat back w/ testpipe, ACT II, PRD STS, Hotshot CAI<BR>ABERGOD@aol.com
georgechicken

Post by georgechicken »

how much is a good offer? I'm probably buying my 4th mx-3 this weekend, and if my insurance check has enuff left over, i may be able to buy this if the price is right.. but if you cant hold it that long, i understand.. you can post publicly or private at georgechicken@yahoo.com.
--Maybe the Hippopotamus was just a really cool Apotamus.--
MX-6 JON

Post by MX-6 JON »

Check your mail George :)
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

hey man im VERY Interested, im me with ur highest bid so far, and i;ll see what i think, thanks
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”