My exhaust

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
schuttie2002
Supporting Member

My exhaust

Post by schuttie2002 »

Well since I havn't had the car on the road lately, I've been playing with movies and pics and such. I made this movie the other day. Its a little clip of my exhaust. I figured I'd put it out there for some of you who are shopping around for and exhaust. Personally I love the sound of mine, but Im open to comments. Let me know what you think.

By the way, I have the obx 2nd gen headers, magnaflow 2.5 highflow cat, and a pacesetter resonator and muffler. Its a little chopped up to fit the 2.5" parts, and most of the pacesetter has been replaced by 2.5" stainless. I loved the sound though so I kept the resonator and muffler.

This is also on a KLDE with a 65mm bored tb,CAI and a K&N Filter.

Click here to watch Exhaust-77
93 GS-DE,mx6 tranny, obx 2nd gen headers, highflow cat n 2.25" catback, 65mm tb,CAI, mazdaspeed mounts, SPEC Stage I clutch kit, new K8 flywheel, SRD C.A.B., Intrax, S.T. braces
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/698108
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Sounds pretty good.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

pretty good just raspy thats all.
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Thats actually why i like it. Not raspy enough! haha : P i have weird exhaust taste.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
schuttie2002
Supporting Member

Post by schuttie2002 »

Yea I think its pretty cool, I was expecting it to be even more raspy, but its just to my liking.
93 GS-DE,mx6 tranny, obx 2nd gen headers, highflow cat n 2.25" catback, 65mm tb,CAI, mazdaspeed mounts, SPEC Stage I clutch kit, new K8 flywheel, SRD C.A.B., Intrax, S.T. braces
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/698108
2.5mazda

Post by 2.5mazda »

Sounds like a drag car...
http://www.streetpsi.net

1992 Mazda MX-3 GS ZE
Mazdaspeed96743

Post by Mazdaspeed96743 »

I like it :) thanks for the video.
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

I'm not to into the raspy sound, I like bellowing deep exhaust sounds :P. Kinda like a Subaru type sound :P
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Currently: H&R Lowering springs, BPT from a GTR, 18.5x6x3.5 same side inlet and outlet intercooler, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
For BPT Frorums - http://www.aokforums.com/mazdaengines/

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”