abortion law

Off-Topic Discussions
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

abortion law

Post by mitmaks »

Anyone know if patient (female) has to sign a waiver for her baby to be aborted or only biological father has to sign it? Female patient is over 19 y.o
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

:?
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

I hope to never need the answer to this :shock:

good luck :wink:
1993 RS Teal
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

isnt abortion laws governed by your state? If this is the case then you'd have to look up your state law
freakyalien

Post by freakyalien »

I can only speak for the US, but states in the US do indeed govern themselves in that respect
Vroooom
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

Anyone know if patient (female) has to sign a waiver for her baby to be aborted or only biological father has to sign it? Female patient is over 19 y.o
Are you asking if the Biological Father can sign a waiver saying he wants her to have an abortion but not her? I would think that no matter what you are in...the pregnant "patient"...I would prefer lady or if that is a stretch, person...MUST sign before they took her child. They couldn't force it on her. I am sure that this is not what you are asking though. I am just confused by what you wrote I guess.
93 GS KLZE Straight Neck (Parked)
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

i would say only the female has to sign it and POSSIBLY the biological father. either way the female would have to sign it jsut becuz it is really her baby and shes the one carrying it.
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Who's to know who's the biological father until it's born?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

ccreech wrote:
Are you asking if the Biological Father can sign a waiver saying he wants her to have an abortion but not her? I would think that no matter what you are in...the pregnant "patient"...I would prefer lady or if that is a stretch, person...MUST sign before they took her child. They couldn't force it on her. I am sure that this is not what you are asking though. I am just confused by what you wrote I guess.
this is exactly what I was asking, but not sure if its governed by state individually
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

I hate this subject just cause I would have had an older brother if it wasnt for abortions. But yeah. The abortion should be done only if the person who is pregnant wants it.
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

It doesn't matter what state you live in. In the United States you cannot force things like this on someone unwillingly. You can't, as a father, sign a waiver saying that you want an abortion and then have the mother arrested and taken to a clinic where they rip and cut her baby from her womb. Sorry, that is not how it works in a civilized society. Back in the day, in other countries with no women's rights...maybe, but you can't seriously think that this could happen in America today. Besides, if this were legal...which it isn't...the woman would simply run away as soon as she found out what was going on.

Just to be silly lets talk about this more...
What if a woman really likes sex but doesn't want a kid (pretty much the same situation as above...just genders reversed). Do you think that she could sign a waiver saying that she wanted her man to have a vasectomy to prevent her from getting pregnant and then have someone do it against his will? Hell No! This is not much different. Everyone knows that having sex runs the risk of ending in pregnancy...Yes, even with condoms. Everyone should keep that in mind and realize that some girls will not get an abortion even if you or your family offer to pay for the procedure and pay her $20,000. I know someone who received this offer.
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

I'm pretty sure in EVERY state that has abortion, as long as the female is 18 or over, she can do what she wants. If you wanted an option, you should pre-screen girls before you stick your sausage in them.
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

btw it wasnt me if youre wondering, just a girl I know that says she was made to have it done.
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

lakersfan1 wrote:I'm pretty sure in EVERY state that has abortion, as long as the female is 18 or over, she can do what she wants. If you wanted an option, you should pre-screen girls before you stick your sausage in them.
HAHAHA A little more blunt that I put it but yeah...exactly!
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
Meep

Post by Meep »

As far as I know of, consent has to be given by the mother to have any sort of operation performed on her. There is no possible way to my knowledge she can be *forced* to abort the baby (accept by illegal means of course) if over the age of 18. It has to be consented. The only possible reason she minutely could have been required to have some sort of operation is if there were problems with the baby, it was a threat to her health, or consent was given by her guardian(s) if she was under 18. Even then though, I believe she'd still also have to give consent. If it was forced upon her, it was most likely illegally done.

I can't say 100% (never having been pregnant) but I've had friends who've had kids and well some of them were pressured by thier kid's dads to abort but still kept the kids anyways because they felt responsible.

If you didn't want the kid, you should haven't had sex.

Return to “Off-Topic”