[FS] Almost complete MX3 KLZE Project car (WI/MN area)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
greenstorm

[FS] Almost complete MX3 KLZE Project car (WI/MN area)

Post by greenstorm »

Unfortunately I have no time or money to work on my mazda anymore and need to get rid of my mx3 project.

It is a 92 MX3 GS. It has a KLZE motor in it, I've run it in the car but I am missing a motor mount I need so I havent tried to drive it. It was changed from auto to manual so it has a new clutch, MX3 flywheel, new CV axles, it also comes with pacesetter headers along with a couple other random new things. I have a cd player in there too, but most of the dash peices are off right now. My dumb friend tried to give it a paint job, and the paint doesnt look that great, and the windshield is also cracked. To get it finished it needs an intake, , an exhaust, tranny side mount, the peice that goes on top of the radiator, and some interior peices to be put back on. Car has under 100k miles on it (97k i think), engine I was told has under 30k and tranny was 80 something k miles on it.

It is located a little over an hour north of Minneapolis/St Paul, just barely in wisconsin. I am selling it as is, pretty much a rolling chasis. Its still on jack stands now, I would let it down and put the wheels on for the buyer.

I'm asking 1900 or best offer. Pickup only. Please email me at hithisispat@hotmail.com or AIM me at thefarvaincident if you are interested.

I do have a few pictures for those who are interested.

I also have a white 93 4cyl MX3 with a bad AT for sale

Thanks guys
what kind of car IS that?
greenstorm

Post by greenstorm »

emphasis on best offer. I really have to get rid of it
what kind of car IS that?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”