[FS] Premier Deck Pc- link

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
JYOUNYA1

[FS] Premier Deck Pc- link

Post by JYOUNYA1 »

I am selling this Pioneer Premier deck DEH-P840MP, that I bought about 2 years ago for $580...it has two faces, and a ton of capabilites...the problem is the power source has failed,a nd it will not power on...if you know how to get your hands on a pioneer power source and know how to install it you are in business, I have bought a new one cause I didnt want to wait to send it off to be fixed, and will probably end up on ebay selling this cheap if no one buys it here. The deck does have some minor nits and scratches on it, you would have to get up close to see them though....I thoroughly enjoyed this deck.

The PC link is brand new, never used...but only works with...these model decks: DEH-P90HDD, DEH-P9400MP, DEH-P940MP, DEH-P9300, DEH-P930

I am selling both together for $140.00 shipped

seperate:

$90 - shipped for Deck

$65 - shipped for the kit

will ship these out the same day payment is recieved.

93 MX-3 GS 1.8 Liter V6 Teal Mods: Pace (Maker) Setter Custom Catback/ Phantom Auto Meters: Voltage/ Water temp, Air/Fuel (in which not one gauge except voltage works) / Custom piece of s*** intake / 17" RacingHart Z5000 wrap in Khumos that are dry rotten / Altezza Tail lamps/ Custom Black interior (still in the works)/reverse indiglo gauges/ Push Button Starter/ Viper alarm with Proximity sensor/ Brembo slotted and dimpled rotors/ rear hatch shade/ Pioneer Premier DEH-840MP, ,2 custome fitted 6"inch pioneer door speakers, 1 Pioneer Premier 200 watt amp
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I have the non-premier vesion of that deck, was C$850+tax and was the first mod to the car almost 4 years ago. It's a great deck. I love Pioneer. I use them in the Mx-3 and 626, as well as my sister's Prelude, and my friend has them in 2 of 3 of his cars, and they have a remarkable track record of reliability from out experience. I'll probably upgrade mine this year and get a Pionner 9800 that supports bluetooth and a bluetooth cell phone :)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”