MX-3 FOR SALE

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
finchuck

Re: MX-3 FOR SALE

Post by finchuck »

i doubt your going to get $5000. i just sold my 92 gs w/only 45k miles and that included a $3k stereo system and new rims
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

Dont mean to be rude or nothing but all that a new head and tranny means at 188K miles is that you MIGHT be able to sell it. Not at 5K but at anything resonable.
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
bslenderpeak

Post by bslenderpeak »

How are you possibly going to get a better car for $3800 Unless your in the used car business $5000 is $5000 Where are you going to find a better car for $3800 anyway? If it has a new head, and tranny recently along with brakework you should drive the thing instead of selling it. The horrible truth to these cars is a car like yours aproaching 200,000miles is not worth much, even if it looks good you can't expect to profit on it, or even get your money back. I have a '95 RS 4cyl auto with 50k on it. I paid $5000 for it with 33,000 on it last year. The car looks good(I got lucky with the mileage to) and I'd be lucky if I decided to sell it(who the hell want's to sell an MX-3) to get my money back. OH by the way BACK ALLEY what's wrong with saying MY WOMAN, I say that all the time, and will continue to say it and crush beer cans on my head before I wuss it and say girl-friend actually I might call her A LOT of things before girlfriend...
'95 Blue Creek Mica RS<BR>Vermont
back alley

Post by back alley »

...been married and divorced 3 times...takes awhile to learn some things i guess.<BR>but you are right about the car!
p00onU

Post by p00onU »

Drive it till it falls apart.
Dont forget that racers are rebels.<BR>_ _____________________________ _ <BR>Super Jet Black 92'Mazda MX-3 RS<BR>Red 92'Mazda MX-3 GS (totalled)
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

LOL LOL OOMMG, why dun u through sum axel extenders, and sum fuzzy dice, dude GOLD TRIM WTF, BLAAAAAAH lets ruin the car now. Think before u comit murder on a car, and put a gold kit on it
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
bslenderpeak

Post by bslenderpeak »

Yeah great deal on the Eldo if you wanna drive one of those. My dad bought one a few years back in good shape and was parked inside. The damn aluminum block on these things are another story, his already had the second motor in it when he got it for $400(it was actually put in quite well) and it needed another engine in 25,000 I also wouldn't put any faith in a front drive transaxle with that design. I imagine it doesn't take any stress on it to break the tranny. 2100 was a good deal if you don't want to drive it. <P>93mxgsr I'm done with this guy and good call on the Gold kit ha ha ha.
'95 Blue Creek Mica RS<BR>Vermont

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”