[wtb] B6 engine DOHC 1.6L

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
WingleBeast

[wtb] B6 engine DOHC 1.6L

Post by WingleBeast »

hey guys im looking for a cheep B6 engine preferablly with low miles that i plan to rebuild, port and polish, then swap into my car with a turbo.

i know there are a lot of you guys doing BP swaps that have an extra engine laying aorund afterwards....
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

is it the dohc or sohc? i have a dohc block that i kindas want/need to get rid of for dirt cheap... its missing a piston tho...
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
WingleBeast

Post by WingleBeast »

DOHC, thats fine, ill replace the valves, springs, cams, pistons and connecting rods.
MX3driver
BANNED Member

Post by MX3driver »

I've got a 1.6L DOHC that's completely torn down.. It's all boxed up and I've got no use for it.. you want it .. it's yours.. needs a new set of piston rings. i just replaced the valve seals.. and you'll obviously need to replace the gaskets
will only sell if your in Canada.. otherwise.. your gonna pay more for shipping than you are for the engine
Ive been banned for moronic childish behavior.
Cy

Post by Cy »

FYI... if your going todo a COMPLETE rebuild on the motor.. then miles doesn't reallly matter..
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

MOVED to the WTB forum.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”