How to tell Millinia injectors from ZE or K8?

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
XxantwawnxX

How to tell Millinia injectors from ZE or K8?

Post by XxantwawnxX »

I searched alil but did not come up with anything in all the forced induction threads. I know the ZE has blueish caps and the K8 has a reddish brown or marron color, what about say a 95 millennia S injector? what color does it have, or any other characteristics that u can see that tell it apart. Reason being is that ijsut got a set of millennia S injectors but they look alot like my K8, there caps are maroonish in color cept the rail was a lil diff and the caps had a green dot in the center of the maroon.

anyone that can help , i appreciate it.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

The 95-99 Millenia S (KJ-ZEM) = 280cc (maroonish top w/white/greenish paint splotch)
The 00-02 Millenia S (KJ-ZEM) = 310cc (brownish color)
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Thanx : )

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.

Return to “Forced Induction”