SATURDAY MARCH 11th MEET! IT's OFFICIAL

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
MX3 GSR for dummies

SATURDAY MARCH 11th MEET! IT's OFFICIAL

Post by MX3 GSR for dummies »

:idea: All right, we've agreed on Saturday since the weather will work in our favour....sorry if some can't make it but.
DIRECTIONS.
:arrow: From the south, go along QEW and exit at Winston Churchill and head north about 17 traffic lights. You'll pass major intersections like Dundas, Eglington, Britania, and then Battleford. After battleford, the next light turn right in the mall ( McD's is on corner can't miss it) once you've turned in, TimEs is just to the right.
:arrow: From the north, go along 401 and exit at Winston Churchill and head south. The fourth traffic light is Aquatain but the fifth light turn left at McD's.

:!: We will meet at 4pm in the lot behind the Tim Hortons. Some have suggested dinner possibly after. Otherwise see you there. Post if your coming......
If at first you don't succeed....it never happened

94 mx3 GS w/ KLZE, KL31 ECU, clutchmaster stage 3, cross drilled rotors, Custom ram air intake, Custom exhaust, Toyo tires, 250LPH fuel pump, Modified Distributor, Upgraded Wiring etc, external HEI, Full Body Drift kit and freshly painted Grey. Interior neon accents and much more in progress
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

i'll be there!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

i'll b there....but i'd prefer not to b stuck eating mcdonalds.....(a few will know why)
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

YUCK! .. I don't want McDonalds .....

Ummm ... I'm waiting to hear from a certain person :rant2:

The clock is ticking ........................ :laugh:

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
MX3 GSR for dummies

NO McCHUCKS!

edit: Theres a shoeless Joe's or a Turtle Jacks or KFC or Subway or Mr. Sub or .....actually well have to decide when we meet. We could also cruise after and hit the movies too???
Last edited by MX3 GSR for dummies on March 11th, 2006, 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

94 mx3 GS w/ KLZE, KL31 ECU, clutchmaster stage 3, cross drilled rotors, Custom ram air intake, Custom exhaust, Toyo tires, 250LPH fuel pump, Modified Distributor, Upgraded Wiring etc, external HEI, Full Body Drift kit and freshly painted Grey. Interior neon accents and much more in progress
MX3 GSR for dummies

mymx.3 wrote:YUCK! .. I don't want McDonalds .....

Ummm ... I'm waiting to hear from a certain person :rant2:

The clock is ticking ........................ :laugh:

DEB
Oh so were not all good enough for yah :shock:. C'mon, I've done the trip to Kingston in 1hr 35 min in my mx....ok well it was my previous mx and with the assistance of a well how do I word this...a "METAL" Detector

jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Dang guys, I wish we could have gotten this thing sorted a little sooner. I missed my opportunity to double up on this trip. I needed to have commited posts by a certain time last night which really isn't an unreasonable request. As it is, I won't be able to pick up the shade ban today in Whitby. That would mean 2 trips down.
Awww hell. The WX is forecasted to be good, MX hasn't stretched it's legs in a while - why not.
Those Belleville, Trenton and Brighton lurkers, lets meet at the Timmies at 401 and Trenton for a 1:30 DEPARTURE today. Deb, it you're still coming, same thing.
Spinkx79, if your reading this at work - get off early and we'll pick you up at the Timmies at Thickson and 401 (North side).
Any other lurkers out there, speak up if we can gather you up along the way - Ajax, Oshawa, Pickering.
Brandon and David - IT'S TIME!! Grab Marlon on the way so we can see his new MS Miata.
Naeem, Trevor and you Niagara guys, same as above - IT'S TIME.

See you there. :driver:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

thats the spirit, I buffed out the carbon on the muffler and it blinded me with the sun glare... its beautiful outside.... see you all there... Winston Churchill has a variety of food places

We need those FRS radios ppl... and John dont forget ur camera, anyone with a videocam bring her out!!

See you guys there
Looks to be a good MX3 meet goin to happen today
ImageImageImageImageImage
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

MAN OH MAN ... I wished you told me sooner!

OKAY!!! OKAY!!! I'M COMING! I'M COMING!

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I'llbe there...in the Mx-3 :)

I got the door panel installed too :)

I'll be out, the 3 needs a wash and an oil change.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

im im!! see u there!! i also got a video camera on the normal camera i can bring.....it will tape for a long time :)
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Actually I can't...my license is suspended. I just read the letter in detail and if i get caught the fines are between $5'000 and $50'000, with possible vehicle impound. It's from my "improper muffler" ticket I got last year. I was suppose to fight in in January (said I would be let off if i show that i got it fixed) but I missed the date and called them up. They said they would send me a letter i the mail with the amount I needed to pay, this was back i January. I got home (my parents place) and got 2 letters, one from the city of Brampton that I have a fine due on Marth 17th, and another from the MTO saying that my license has apparently been suspended since March 1st because of an unpaid fine. I just can't risk it in the Mx-3...it will attract too much attention, especially on a nice day and the march break blitz going on, I can't risk it. I'm going to stick around Niagara and get some stuff done locally today, but I'm much less conspicious driving the 626, which is fortuantely registered under my parents, so if they decided to run the plates, they wont pull up anything.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

that sux mikey but if its that extreme u gotta do what u gotta do hopefully next time......
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

ya well that's the way my life works :crying:
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

i dont get those directions. so from my way i exit church hill and i turn what way? left ot right? im just confused from your directins becuz it says from north or south when im going east to toronto
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”