Air/Fuel gauge

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
shawno

Air/Fuel gauge

Post by shawno »

Hey i was wondering if there is a air/fuel gauge for the Ze and i was also looking for one that i can adjust if that extits.
92 GS KL-ZE, millenia intake, 5 Speed, Custom eyelids, custom molded 98 Toyota supra tail lights, Lowered, lambo doors. Still under construction, And more to come
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

you can install one.. i dont know how :/ i want one.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Rick Johnson

Re: Air/Fuel gauge

Post by Rick Johnson »

shawno wrote:Hey i was wondering if there is a air/fuel gauge for the Ze and i was also looking for one that i can adjust if that extits.
I'm not clear on what your asking but here goes, There is a wide variety of aftermarket Air Fuel gauges, the best to use are wideband and require a special O2 sensor usually included. You can't adjust the air/fuel gauge but you can adjust your fuel amount, with fuel pressure or different injector sizes and how long they are open etc etc, this will in turn effect your Air/fuel ratio.... I hope that answers your question.
Last edited by Rick Johnson on March 5th, 2006, 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

hey rick thanks!! thats what i need... hmm im running rich because i have no vacuum to to the fuelporessure regulator :)
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

a/f gauge that uses narrow band sensor isn't worth a penny IMO. I have one and never like it really. Get the real stuff, I wideband o2
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
shawno

Post by shawno »

Hey thanks for all the help thats the info i needed, but what shops are that sell them. I did a search on the interent but i cant find any for a mx-3.
92 GS KL-ZE, millenia intake, 5 Speed, Custom eyelids, custom molded 98 Toyota supra tail lights, Lowered, lambo doors. Still under construction, And more to come
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

it's not a mx-3 specific item, it's universal.
You have to have a 02 bung welded in the downpipe and the 02 sensor screw in there.
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

ooo nvm i ahd a pin sized leak :S
-hec

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”