[WTB] Drivers side front fender

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

[WTB] Drivers side front fender

Post by Tunes67 »

Just checking to see who might have these parts and how much folks are asking for them. I realize shipping will be a pain. But.. if you have them in Blaze Red and excellent condition.. it would be worth it for me to pay the shipping. Please only respond if you are willing to ship and know how to ship large items such as these. If you sell me something and ship it so it gets damaged.. I will find you LOL Also.. I would be willing to drive fair distances to get these as well if they are in the Blaze Red color.

Tunes67
Last edited by Tunes67 on March 4th, 2006, 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
twoie

Post by twoie »

check with jimishadow I beleive he has a couple of parts cars. I just got a light off him.

twoie
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

:2thumbsup: :bump:
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)

Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

:bump:

Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Well I found a decent door today at a local junk yard.. unfortunately the fender was already gone. So I am still in need of one. Let me know if anyone has one for sale.. prefer Blaze red of course. Cheers

Tunes67

Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

:bump:

Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

Hey Tunes I have a fender, but it's green. I think the last one I shipped out was around $30-$35 shipping.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Thanks for the offer Cory :) I have a line on a Blaze Red fender I am checking out right now.. and MX3extreme has a black one that has some minor damage.. but how good of condition is your green one? Might work out well as a back up if the Blaze Red fender falls through :)

Tunes67

Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

I'll have to double check the condition but when i put it away I believe it only had some minor scratches.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”