[ebay] Glass Mount Antenna

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Kuromu

[ebay] Glass Mount Antenna

Post by Kuromu »

For all the people that were asking about alternate antennas so you can shave your factory antenna. I bought one of these from the same seller and it works great. Slightly better reception than my factory. And it has enough antenna line to reach from the top of the windshield, around the side under the trim, and to the stereo.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dl ... 5869077960
93 MX3 RS BP 2.0 // 87 RX7 HKS Turbo
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

jsut fyi, i have seen this exact thing at murrays auto discount, for 18 bucks, and $0 shipping. i bought mine off of ebay too tho.. :?
Kuromu

Post by Kuromu »

Yeah, I *WISH* we had a local dealer that carried anything similar. We have Autozone, Advanced Auto, and Pep Boys. None of them had anything for internal antennas.

That is a good price, too. Oh well, in all it is still not a bad price to pay on the path to customization.
billzie

Post by billzie »

Kuromu wrote:Yeah, I *WISH* we had a local dealer that carried anything similar. We have Autozone, Advanced Auto, and Pep Boys. None of them had anything for internal antennas.

That is a good price, too. Oh well, in all it is still not a bad price to pay on the path to customization.
You have a two Murrays near you, Murrays is currently my favorite auto parts store, unfortunatley, since I moved from Chicago to the boones in Ohio, there isn't one anywhere near me. You're lucky to have all of those stores, and probably well stocked too, there is an AZ in my town and a AA in the next town 16 miles away and the both suck a-- for parts in stock, really small stores. But they have a s--- load of ricer crap you can bet.
Anyway,
http://www.murraysdiscount.com/mqinterc ... height=300

HTH, Bill.
91 Mecrury Tracer LTS, 5spd, pw/pl, p moon/sunroof, got BPT! (on pallet)
69 Nova, my Grandpas' car, total trainwreck gonna take 20, no, 30 years to fix
03 Chevy Trailblazer EXT LT, sorry I bought it
02 Mercury Sable Wagon LS Premium, wifes
79 Camaro Z/28, sorry I sold it
93 Mercury Tracer Wagon, Sold for scrap
91 Mercury Tracer LTS, SOLD yippee
Kuromu

Post by Kuromu »

Actually, there are none in Grand Rapids, itself. The closest one is about an hour away. If you click on either of those links, it just gives the five closest to either location it found in its maps program.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”