vacuum diagrams PLEASE HELP!!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
GtownMX3v6

vacuum diagrams PLEASE HELP!!

Post by GtownMX3v6 »

i recently pulled the intake manifold off my 92 mx3 gs v6 and i was wondering where i could find the vacuum line diagram to put the new one on? its still a k8 manifold... PLEASE HELP GUYS it would be greatly appreciated! just reply on here or send me an email at bigfavy@netzero.com. THANKS!
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Oh and thats actually for a probe..but alot of it is the same.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

The online shop manual can also be of help in this regard with all the necessary diagrams for vaccum, fuel etc.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”