Blown CV Joint

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
Whitey

Blown CV Joint

Post by Whitey »

Could someone please help me find something on this site?. I already have the new axle sitting in my garage and I have an idea on how to replace it. But I want to be sure. I tried the search option and found nothing, there is this post on here somewhere that takes you through replacing the CV axle step by step and I cant find it. If someone has seen this post, can you please point me in the right direction. I think it's a link to another site. Thanks
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

Best bet get a maual has the steps there. its an easy job.
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Limegreen mx-3 wrote:Best bet get a maual has the steps there. its an easy job.
Better still, make hard copies of what you need from the online manual. It has proven invaluable as posted in the V6 forum since the method and one axle from the RS is the same as the GS.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”