AEM Cam Gears for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
pakix2000

AEM Cam Gears for sale

Post by pakix2000 »

Brand New AEM cam gears both intake and exhaust produced for b6 engines, b6T, and mx-3 dohc! <BR>for sale, never used, great for tuning your engine, especially if you have a turbo!<P>contact pakix2000 @ hotmail .com
Bri94GS

Re: AEM Cam Gears for sale

Post by Bri94GS »

do you got em for the 1.8L v6 mazda engine??? 24 valve, DOHC...If so, how much?<P>------------------<BR>~'94 GS (Creek Blue Mica)<p>[This message has been edited by Bri94GS (edited September 06, 2001).]
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

Im interested...how much are you selling them for?
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

hi,<BR>so your saying they will fit the 1.6l 4cyl SOHC engine right? If so, how much, and do they actually do anything, if you do not have a turbo? i dont know much about cam gears?<BR>thanks in advance<P>chris 93rs
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

What is the exact application for these gears? I dont see them on their site? I am interested if they fit. How much?? <BR>cjthor@hotmail.com <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pakix2000:<BR><B>Brand New AEM cam gears both intake and exhaust produced for b6 engines, b6T, and mx-3 dohc! <BR>for sale, never used, great for tuning your engine, especially if you have a turbo!<P>contact pakix2000 @ hotmail .com</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------<BR>Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 14.62@99.4<BR> Now with NOS
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
pakix2000

Post by pakix2000 »

These cam gears are for the 1.6L DOHC only, not the v6 or the sohc. They work on dohc mx-3, 1.6l miata and b6t engines. You can advance and retard both your cams, usualy if you have fuel mods, internal engine mods, NOS, you can gain power, and change where you power peaks at. Turbocharged and cars with NOS respond really well to cam gears. With turbo cars you can reduce overlap even more, (overlap not good for power on turbo cars), and make more power<P>AEM stopped producing them for the miata engine but you can read the description for their other cam gears. It is similar. HKS and TODA make these cam gears but they are well over 160 and 210 dollars each<P>My price 220+shipping for the set. <P>[This message has been edited by pakix2000 (edited September 07, 2001).]<p>[This message has been edited by pakix2000 (edited September 07, 2001).]
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

i sent you an email but you never replied. ill take them if you still have them
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”