Trade my NEW Kicker XS-50 amp ($1500) for 17" mags or b

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
roly_39

Trade my NEW Kicker XS-50 amp ($1500) for 17" mags or b

Post by roly_39 »

I have a brand new XS-50 Kicker amplifier worth $1500 canadian. (actually I have two, for those who saw my used one for sale on mx-3.com). If anyone is interested in building a big stereo, I'd like to trade my brand new amp (retails for $1500 canadian) for either 17" mags+tires or a body kit. Or if you have something else you think you would like to trade give me a shout at roly_39 @ hotmail . com without the spaces. I was going to install the second XS-50 in my car and get square Kicker subs to replace my round ones but I decided to spend money on looks before spending more time+money on my system.<P>Rene<BR>White '95 RS<BR>Kicker-equipped
White '95 RS<BR>Kicker-equipped
Deano96GS

Re: Trade my NEW Kicker XS-50 amp ($1500) for 17" mags or b

Post by Deano96GS »

I dont have anything to trade, but gimmie the specs on your amp, and i will make an offer, if you are willing to sell it<BR><P>------------------<BR>Deano, 1996 Black GS
Deano, 1996 Black GS<BR>http://members.shaw.ca/mx-three
roly_39

Re: Trade my NEW Kicker XS-50 amp ($1500) for 17" mags or b

Post by roly_39 »

Hey Deano <BR>You can get more specs and pics of the amp on kicker.com but it's 600 Watts of real power. Kicker tests each amp before it leaves the factory and I think both my XS-50's tested at 650 or so Watts. <BR>I wouldn't mind selling it to you so I could buy some new mags. Why don't you e-mail me an offer and I'll get right back to ya!
White '95 RS<BR>Kicker-equipped

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”