Some engine related questions

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
RazorMX-3

Some engine related questions

Post by RazorMX-3 »

I want some stronger rods, but there are so many out there, so which ones can I use best: I'm seeking rods to 350HP. Which ones can I use best for this: The carillo rods (A-beam/H-beam), the j-spec GT-R rods from Corksport, crower, or pauter??? And drom where can I buy them the cheapest??? The same goes for some new pistons (they have to be suitable for turbocharging so 9:1).
I want to turbocharge my engine, and i want to use the Garrett T3, but I don't know what trim and turbine housing I should take. I'm seeking in the range between 220-300HP. Or would the Garrett T04B a better choise, and if so what layout should I take (http://www.turbocalculator.com/sale-garett.php)
And what kind of exhaust manifold can I use for this?? Or do I have to make one of my own??? I live in the netherlands so I can't get hold of a 323 manifold since there are only a few in the NL.
Than an fuel related question. Do I need new injectors, if so what capacity?? (310,370.....). And do I need a new fuel pump (walbro???).
And what is the best clutch I can use for my engine???
I have the 1.6 DOHC.
And can I use the ARP head studs and main cap studs (http://www.flyinmiata.com) for our engine???
And would it be wise to install some stiffer engine mounts???
And I have some problems with my ground points in my car, so is a circle earth system a good problem solver???
And if I put in a pro lx tranny in, will the original axles still fit??? If not, what has to be changed???
freyguy_412

Post by freyguy_412 »

I'd bet a dollar no one is going to answer most or any of your questions. Check the "Search" button up at the website menu bar. Then post any other questions you can't find answers for.
It might be slow, but it's not a civic!

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”