Urgent: 1993 MX-3 GS for Sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
lawchang

Urgent: 1993 MX-3 GS for Sale

Post by lawchang »

I'm sad to announce that I have to sell my 1993 MX-3 GS. =(<P>It has 137K miles on it. It has drilled rotors with Axxiss brake pads, new clutch, Pioneer CD player, Postert front bumber cover (big mouth), lowered an inch with Eibach springs and Tokico shocks. Everything is pretty new.<P>If interested, please email me and I'll show you a pic.<P>I'm asking $3300 OBO. Not parting out either. The whole car or nothing.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: Urgent: 1993 MX-3 GS for Sale

Post by cjthor »

ANY PICS?? <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lawchang:<BR><B>I'm sad to announce that I have to sell my 1993 MX-3 GS. =(<P>It has 137K miles on it. It has drilled rotors with Axxiss brake pads, new clutch, Pioneer CD player, Postert front bumber cover (big mouth), lowered an inch with Eibach springs and Tokico shocks. Everything is pretty new.<P>If interested, please email me and I'll show you a pic.<P>I'm asking $3300 OBO. Not parting out either. The whole car or nothing.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------<BR>Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 14.62@99.4<BR> Now with NOS
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Sk8rFate78

Post by Sk8rFate78 »

Hey Man, I have been looking for this car everywhere. I live in Las Vegas, your car sounds great, but I need to ask you a few things. I will send you an e-mail. Late
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

hey skater man!<P> If you need someone to go look at this car let me know cuz I am about fifteen minutes from this guy and I have a digital cam so i can get ya some pics too. I am ASE certified and have been workin on cars for over ten years. Thanks<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sk8rFate78:<BR><B>Hey Man, I have been looking for this car everywhere. I live in Las Vegas, your car sounds great, but I need to ask you a few things. I will send you an e-mail. Late</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------<BR>Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 14.62@99.4<BR> Now with NOS
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
Sk8rFate78

Post by Sk8rFate78 »

Hey Cjthor, if you could go take a look at his car and give it a look for me that would be great! If I end up buying the car I want to make sure that it's in good condition because I don't want to drive all the way down there from Las Vegas, or pay for shipping and end up getting a lemon (no offense). If you could send me some pictures on your digital camera that would be great too! You can send them to Sk8rFate78@aol.com. Thank you in advance, later.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

skaterdude!!!!!!!!<P> Not a problem, I think he is gonna bring it by on Saturday to my office cuz I work all weekend long. I will take some pics and if you want a pic of somethin special let me know.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sk8rFate78:<BR><B>Hey Cjthor, if you could go take a look at his car and give it a look for me that would be great! If I end up buying the car I want to make sure that it's in good condition because I don't want to drive all the way down there from Las Vegas, or pay for shipping and end up getting a lemon (no offense). If you could send me some pictures on your digital camera that would be great too! You can send them to Sk8rFate78@aol.com. Thank you in advance, later.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------<BR>Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 14.62@99.4<BR> Now with NOS
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
lawchang

Post by lawchang »

sk8ter,<P>I'm going to go by Cjthor's work place tomorrow to show him the car so he could take some pics and send them to you.<P>If there is something you would like to see, let me know.
lawchang

Post by lawchang »

Hey cjthor,<P>What time do you want me to come by your work place to show you the car?<P>
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

hey man give me a call at work i will email you the number <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lawchang:<BR><B>Hey cjthor,<P>What time do you want me to come by your work place to show you the car?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------<BR>Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 14.62@99.4<BR> Now with NOS
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Hey man this car is nice. It has a pretty new clutch at 120,000 and the rotors look good. It has a hks intake and a Postert bumper. The bumper is cracked in the center but if you really wanted to fix it you could. Interior is nice, no rips or tears in the seats. Back seat is perfect. The only other damage i could see is on the passenger side there is a small dent on the very front of the fender where it meets the headlight and a very small crease in the door where it meets the fender. Its purely cosmetic. Car sounds good too!!! I have some pics so hit me up!!<BR> p.s. The engine compartment was a lil dirty but everything looked fine. no major oil leaks and no broken wires. This car does have a hands free kit for a nokia 8160. I think he said 8160. Is this car worth 3300? Well if I didnt have an mx I would get this one. Kinda high miles but its not all beat up. good buy. WHOEVER BUYS THIS CAR OWES ME A RACE!!!<P><BR>------------------<BR>Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 14.62@99.4<BR> Now with NOS<p>[This message has been edited by cjthor (edited August 04, 2001).]
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
HeatherChellette

Post by HeatherChellette »

Did you by chance ever purchase the shop manual for your car? If so, would you be interested in selling it separate? If you are interested, would you please send me an e-mail? HeatherChellette@aol.com
Heather

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”