My MX-3 went bye bye :(

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Teal_93

My MX-3 went bye bye :(

Post by Teal_93 »

I sold my MX-3 on Saturday :cry: It was a sad day, but I needed the money more than the car. It's tough when you have a wife & kids to take care of.

So I'd like to thank all of you that have helped me with my questions in the past....
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

:cry:

Unfortunately sometimes you gotta make the hard decisions.

All the best!
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Pfft, sell the kids. I did and let me tell you I'm much happier now. :wink: Plus they get a good price if they stay quite and you tell the spooky man they will work hard and do whatever you ask of them.

Stupid guy, he is probably undergoing a tripple bypass now from all the headache they give. :lol:
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

PATDIESEL wrote:Pfft, sell the kids. I did and let me tell you I'm much happier now. :wink: Plus they get a good price if they stay quite and you tell the spooky man they will work hard and do whatever you ask of them.

Stupid guy, he is probably undergoing a tripple bypass now from all the headache they give. :lol:
That's just not right on sooooo many different levels :shock: BUT!!!!! Very true!!!!! :lol:

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”