FS or trade, Stock Duluxe Armrest

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.

FS or trade, Stock Duluxe Armrest

Post by Guest »

I have a duluxe size arm rest I want to sale for $10 plus shipping or $5 plus shipping with trade of your stock lid. Color is black , the lower lever is missing, the one that hooks it to the console, Chris <P>smamitches@hotmail.com<BR>
Alberto

Re: FS or trade, Stock Duluxe Armrest

Post by Alberto »

Hey chris, do you have a pic of your armrest? whats the condition? im interested!<BR>alberto_95@yahoo.com<P>------------------<BR>Alberto<BR>1993 Mx-3 1.6l Se<BR>Brilliant Black!
Alberto<BR>1993 Mx-3 1.6l Se<BR>Brilliant Black!

Post by Guest »

no Im sorry I dont have a picture, Im sure if you look under Downloads, then click on 94 accesories file , it will have a picture there, as on condition, its in the original post , the vinal is and console is very clean and in excellent condition. It is missing the lower clip that holds it down to the console itself, chris <p>[This message has been edited by SmaMitches (edited July 21, 2001).]
frogchick

Post by frogchick »

I am interested in the armrest. If you come down to the meet may we can make a deal instead of having to ship it.<BR>

Post by Guest »

Hey that sounds great to me! Im soooo excited if we can get altogether, <BR> Several Mx'ers are poping up all of a sudden from the Texas area , and Thats just what we need for a Great Mx meet<P>
babygirl23

Post by babygirl23 »

Did you sell that console yet! I need one.<BR>But i have a 95 and i think the console is different. let me know<P>

Post by Guest »

No, I still have it, Mine is a 94 and is the new interior style, So Im 99% it will fit a 95 interior, the color is black, Chris
babygirl23

Post by babygirl23 »

MY CONSOLE IS BROKEN IN THE SAME SPOT THAT THE ONE YOUR SELLING IS SO I GUESS IT WON'T DO ME ANY GOOD. I NEED THE PIECE THAT ATTACHES IT TO THE CONSOLE ITSELF... THANKS THOUGH. DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR ABLE TO JUST BUY THAT PIECE SEPERATELY.

Post by Guest »

no , I was told you have to buy the entire thing to get the hook. At Mazda I was priced $68 for a new console. I just thought Id wait on it, Its just that my ridin buddy always uses it as a crutch to get in in out of the car with, It drives me crazy !

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”