A sad day for my MX-3 :(

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mattster

A sad day for my MX-3 :(

Post by mattster »

Such a sad sad day, bought my MX-3 on September 11, 2001 with 59,000 miles... now look what I've done :( .

I suppose the miles do add up rather quickly when you drive cross country a few times and commute 60 miles to work each day during summer! well hopefully it's the first 100,000 of another to come . Watch this vid in the link below, I spent too much time on it for you not to give it a click :lol:

Click here to watch 100000mileextravaganza

^^^CLICK^^^
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

interesting vid
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

thats awesome :P love the soundtrack :)
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

:cry:
I have some speedos for sale thatshow less milage if you want one. hehe no seriosly
I almost cried the day my car hit 100k

Awesome video, I would love to save it if you would email it to me. patdiesel@yahoo.com
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
mattster

Post by mattster »

i sent the video out to you. i wonder if anyone knows if i can put a picture on the newspaper in the beginning (i used windows video editor)? well, as sad as i am about my car being so old now, it really has been a great car. there are a ton of good memories and learning experiences tied up in that little red machine, and if i have my way i will keep it forever... the K8 may have to be replaced by a ZE, however :wink: .

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”