Vinyl lettering and images for sale!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Postman2K

Vinyl lettering and images for sale!!!

Post by Postman2K »

To all MX-3 owners. if anyone is interested in having vinyl lettering or images created for application on their MX-3s, any size, any colour, i can get them done practically at cost. shipping would be half off depending on the size and where you live. e-mail me if interested. <P>(to anyone who doesn't know what vinyl lettering is, they're stickers than you can apply to your car and easily remove when needed. ex. brand names, logos, designs.<P>PostmanProductions@excite.com
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: Vinyl lettering and images for sale!!!

Post by cjthor »

Why dont we get MX-3.COM stickers made!! anyone else in?<P> Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
mazdakid

Post by mazdakid »

i'm down for the mx-3 stickers,<P>but also i need a sticker for the back hatch where it used to say precidia, i blew it of at a car wash, i dont really want the same stick but i cant really think of anyhting else, i am open for sugestions.<P>yeah i like stickers lol<P>mazda kid<BR>93' balck gs
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I think you should email Jeff and ask him before you puit his website on your car. I dont think he would mind, but he does alredy have a design and a person to make them for him.<P><BR>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A> <BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com <p>[This message has been edited by Custommx3 (edited July 20, 2001).]
Bad_Ktty02

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

Postman2k, are you talking about <A HREF="http://www.stickercity.com?" TARGET=_blank>www.stickercity.com?</A> B/c I'm ordering a custom-sized sticker from them w/my website on it... They're really inexpensive and you choose the coloring and the lettering. They also have Racing stripes and logos. They have mazdaspeed stickers, but I want a Mazdaspeed Racing team sticker and you only find those on <A HREF="http://www.corksport.com" TARGET=_blank>www.corksport.com</A> <BR>Hope I helped!!<BR> <P>------------------<BR>thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cjthor:<BR><B>Why dont we get MX-3.COM stickers made!! anyone else in?<P> Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey Jarid, if there is enough demand i can reproduce MX-3.COM sticker no problem. e-mail me, thanks.
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mazdakid:<BR><B>i'm down for the mx-3 stickers,<P>but also i need a sticker for the back hatch where it used to say precidia, i blew it of at a car wash, i dont really want the same stick but i cant really think of anyhting else, i am open for sugestions.<P>yeah i like stickers lol<P>mazda kid<BR>93' balck gs</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey Mazda Kid, i can make you a MX-3.COM sticker. i can also make you a MAZDASPEED sticker (in white) for the rear of your car. e-mail me back.
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bad_Ktty02:<BR><B>Postman2k, are you talking about <A HREF="http://www.stickercity.com?" TARGET=_blank>www.stickercity.com?</A> B/c I'm ordering a custom-sized sticker from them w/my website on it... They're really inexpensive and you choose the coloring and the lettering. They also have Racing stripes and logos. They have mazdaspeed stickers, but I want a Mazdaspeed Racing team sticker and you only find those on <A HREF="http://www.corksport.com" TARGET=_blank>www.corksport.com</A> <BR>Hope I helped!!<BR> <P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey Bad Ktty, i can make anything they (stickercity) has to offer. i can also make a MAZDASPEED sticker for you. e-mail me back.
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mx-3.com:<BR><B>FYI, there may be a few issues involved, if you decide to create and sell MX-3.com stickers without my written permission.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sorry, with all do respects. i was most definately going to ask for your permission before creating and selling MX-3.COM stickers. i mean if there is a demand, i would like to help produce these stickers for other MX-3 owners. let me know what you think.<P>P.S.: by the way, thank you for the free MX-3.com sticker, which i recieved at 4th Annual Miss. Meet. it's on my car as we speak.

Post by Guest »

Hey Im just wondering if you got your garnish yet?? If not I can send you the UPS receipt if you need it. Im interested in getting some stickers made up too. My email is <A HREF="http://www.smamitches@hotmail.com" TARGET=_blank>www.smamitches@hotmail.com</A> <P>Thanks Chris
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

sticker city suck guys !! <BR>they make a lot of error and they are sheap<BR> Image<P>------------------<BR>1996 GS sparkle green (Daniel Ouellet in owner registry)
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
white fish

Post by white fish »

what would some thing like this cost???<BR>(if the link works) <A HREF="http://www.stickercity.com/ShopKeeper2/ ... ff=default" TARGET=_blank>http://www.stickercity.com/ShopKeeper2/ ... default</A> <P>------------------<BR>Clear White 2.5L GSR

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”