LED Break Lights

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
VizualXTC

LED Break Lights

Post by VizualXTC »

I saw a car with LED tail lights that would light in diff. shapes when driving, and all glow when they stopped. Has anyone heard of these?
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Re: LED Break Lights

Post by Guest »

i've seen them a couple times around different mx-3 web sites but if you do find them for sale, pls keep me updated.<P>------------------<BR>-------------------------<BR>1992 Mazda Mx-3 GS<BR>Brilliant Black<BR>1.8L DOHC V-6 5 Speed<BR>-------------------------
cybertekguy

Post by cybertekguy »

i believe on the mx3 the rear tail bulbs are aimed down and not straight so you cant see it that well. Most Hondas have the bulb aimed horizontaly so thats why it looks brighter.<BR>LED's dont reflect well and they dont spread light well in different angles like a regular bulb.<BR>I tested the 12 LED bulbs and I couldnt see my brake lights in the sun.<BR>I suggest you dont use it unless you want to get hit from the rear.<P>Steve<P>------------------<BR>All motor 176WHP Mx3 - Dyno test coming in April
All motor 176WHP Mx3 - Dyno test coming in April
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

it's not a LED replacement bulb, it's a whole tail light conversion kit that has prolly about 200 individual LED's that blink individually to make shapes, and paterns. Then they all light up when you push on the brake.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”