YES YES KF MX3 BACK ONLINE(long)

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
hgallegos915

YES YES KF MX3 BACK ONLINE(long)

Post by hgallegos915 »

YEAH w00 i am so happy...words cant describe..anywho what was wrong? well you see there is this STUPID ground wire comung from the harness that should go to the valve cover BUT I did not have ground to that... so no power to disty..just a painfull spark after shut off... i replaced the coil relays 18 dllrs eash :S because 2 seemed to be burned and I think they were... by accident connected the wire and I didnt think it was even gona start...so i hit the clutch..the key andBROOOOOM i was like WTF it started? i was stumped... then i saw it was the wire :) Installed radiator connected wires. All i need to do is just bleed brakes and clutch. I gurss i have vacuums wrong because the vris solenoinds wont open but thats easy to fix :) Ill do it tomorrow in time. Ill be dumpiong my projectors and making new ones and fixing her up good. Dont wanna brag but dayum..i rewired the whole engine memorized every single sensor there is to this car... all in about a week and a half... i cant belive i did that o.0 but yeah zoom zoom is back...bye bye civics :) (i dont street race) Thanks to everyone that halped me !! :)

as far as partsm i need..i guess i just need water resevoir.. speed sensor is rewirable and wiper motor worls..even if its all carbonized...it works fine.. ill still replace it and of course first thing im getting? FIRE EXTINGUISHER..
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Aston Wards

Post by Aston Wards »

Congratulations! :driver:
91 Eunos Presso KF-ZE
89 Nissan 300ZX TT 2+2
90 Nissan 300ZX TT 2+0
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

congrats man glad u got those probs straightened out now lets all hope u can have fun drivin it instead of fixin it.
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

Good to hear it's up & running Hector!!! I have that coolant overflow bottle that you need still. Hit me up on MSN tomorrow
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

nice job
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
vozaday2000

Post by vozaday2000 »

awesome!!!! congrats
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/730367 - UPDATED!!!!!!!

'94 MX-3 GS KLZE, KL01 Cams, Fidanza Flywheel, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, WeaponR Ram Air, 2 1/4 exhaust, Nichi Neptune Rims, Toyo Proxy 45 Rubber.

Macen

Post by Macen »

I had the exact same problem. Too bad you didn't searched earlier, because I have posted my problem and the result. :P
Black '93 GS-RL KL-DE
White '95 RX-7 Type R Bathurst
http://macen.nullnet.com
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Gratz!
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

musta seemed like forever to you, but man it sounds like you came back from a bad situation with a quickness!!

:2thumbsup:
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

congrats to sticking with it and not giving up!!
awesome attitude :2thumbsup:
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Teal_93 wrote: I have that coolant overflow bottle that you need still. Hit me up on MSN tomorrow
They're $6 for a new universal one at Autozone. If you plan on going with a cold air intake anyways, it's the way to go IMO.
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

congrats man! :D
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

hmm that overflow tank leaks water..i bypassed it but i dunno...i wonder if it would kill my car to not have it..considering wintertime is coming?? im assumoing its safe?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

No you need it. A car can run hot even in the winter...
For 6.00 what is the issue? It only takes ten minutes to install the Autozone one. I have it and it works well and the bracket gave me all kinds of mounting options.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

i got it for 30 dllrs... i dont mean the water overflow resevoir..i mean the bottle.. that black thing stuck to the radiator..i ran the car and its nice but i dont know its missing that poull that the kfze has after 5k rpms.. the vris solenoids are opening right, using the kf ecu.. unless i was running bad before. I did not install the solenoid that provides vacum to the fuel pressure regulator.im using de injectors and am using the k8 fuel pressure regulator..im guessing thats the same as the klde.. ?
-hec

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”