Multiple MX-3s spotted near Kingston, NY. Who are you?

A forum for NorthEastern USA MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Cpl_Bryant

Multiple MX-3s spotted near Kingston, NY. Who are you?

Post by Cpl_Bryant »

I spotted this cutie driving a completely stock Creek Blue Mica MX-3 up in my neck of the woods in Kingston, NY. I pulled up along side her with my completely not stock MX-3 and drove with her for a while until she turned off to Adams.

I see this Lambourgini Pearl Orange MX-3 with a body kit and Z3 fender inserts every now and then. I pulled in next to him at a car wash vaccum area. He was not really friendly. Never said a word, just blasted his music and vaccumed his car.

I've also seen this green/teal (whatever stock color that is) MX-3 cruising around with big chrome rims and some exhaust work. Never seen driver.

Finally, I always see this blue MX-3 with a huge (carbon fiber?) wing (looks like Vin Diesel's RX-7 wing in Fast and Furious). Stock other than that. Its always sitting in the same place, I think they work on cars there. Closer to Lake Katrine/Saugerties on 9W.

Who are you people? Are you on this forum? You need cardomain sites or something. Contact me so I can help organize some kind of meet.
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/cplbryant" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “NorthEastern USA MX-3 Club”