YES VITORY harness at last!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
hgallegos915

YES VITORY harness at last!

Post by hgallegos915 »

YES YES went to a local junk yard and they had a gs no motor.. got the WHOLE thing yes EVERYTHING 180 dllrs WOAH connectors are clean and yes everything from the ecu to the senbsorrs..no need to shop :D YEAH YEAH The money that i was going to use to buy another car...Im spending it in the mx3..only thing left to get is distributor, transmission speed sensor and fuel pressure solenoid (and fuses to the black box on the engine bay) and im done OH YEAH :D like i said the engine is not damaged at all just driver side :) Im painting her in a couple of weeks. I wont even driver her until its completely done with headers and everything. I think my $ 4000 loan can take my lil car somewhere.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

congrats on ur very cheap find seems like ur VERY VERY happy about it.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

good luck, nice to see youre fixing it up
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

NICE Hector!!!!!!!

Glad to see you found a harness for that BIOTCHHHHH!!!!!!
slowmx3

Post by slowmx3 »

damn, that means your not gonna buy mine... :(
1992 mx-3, a couple mods, i'm still a n00b
---Don't try and church your car up, MX-3's aren't fast---
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

Congrats on your VITORY! <-- hehe
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

AHAHAH I was so excited I didnt even notice lol. The harness is EXTREMELLY simple to connect....all I gotta do is unplug connectors from ecu and some random sensorts in the dash neart the ecu....use a flathead screwdriver and punch the ruber thing out.. get the new harness put it trough the hole, connect and stick to the firewall. It comes with everything! even that diagnostics box, fuse relays , ecept fuses...anyone wanna sell me those :P yeah sorry I cant buy the car anymore lol this one looks fixable. OH i still need the water resevoir.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Ok maniufold is installed, major hoses connected , new pvc valve installed, injectors iac tps connected..waiting on disty and still looking for those tranny sensorts..will be ordering a stainless clutch line and some cai rubber connectors, ill post pics of the whole damage and repair.. my engine is staine and engine degreaser wont clean it..any ideas? its black :S
-hec

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”