Reverse Lights Stopped Working

This forum is for topics related to the MX-3 Electrical System.

Reverse Lights Stopped Working

Post by Guest »

hey guys i changed out my stock tail lights with another pair of stocks because mine were nasty! I replaced all the bulbs and now my reverse lights just stopped working! So i decided to replace the bulb again and they still do not work. I have no idea what is going on and if anyone could help out that would be awesome thanks guys
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Did they work ok before you changed the lights? If not its probably the switch on the tranny. Otherwise you might have broken a wire at the light fitting...
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

because you are not a regular member I'll let you know that Grants is the man on all questions electrical. He knows everyhtingand is never wrong.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

:shock:
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”

Return to “Electrical/Lighting FAQ”