bad cop experiences

Off-Topic Discussions
95 rs

bad cop experiences

Post by 95 rs »

ok so well early in the summer there were 4 of us driving around the town where i used to live at 3 am and we were just cruising in 2 built mustangs with loud exhaust and the this idiot thought we were racing so he decided to pull his pick up into the middle of the intersection so both cars go sideways around him and he starts to chase us and well so we floor it and ditch the cars and start walking by the extra foods store and the cops are there and they were going to charge us with prudent driving and we were all like what the fluck? and we all asked wheres your proof and well it so happened to be the guy in the pick up and he was th tow truck driver and he was standing about 12 feet from us and u could smell the whiskey on his breath and we tell the cops that the guy is driving drunk and all they said is that they hafta let some things slide in this town... its amazing how a tow truck driver can drivr drunk but a couple of guys in mustangs driving normally and sober get prudent driving cuz the cars are loud.... the tow truck driver gave the cops all a bottle of jd.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Youngs kids driving - strike one,
Young kids driving juiced up rides - strike two,
Young kids driving juiced up rides at 3am - strike three,
Young kids driving juiced up rides at 3am and swerving around pick-up at intersection - Game Over.
And the umpire is obviously a redneck.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

so did u get charged or did they let it slide? me and my bro. were goin home from guelph racing a few weeks back and a cop pulled us both over and accused us of racing eachother and we were in an 80 zone and he told us that we were wayyy above 80! he was goin on about racing and tryin to get somethin on us to charge us and then he changed his story saying he clocked us on radar at 82!! that cop was a total d---!
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

they let it slide cuz we said wed call the cops and hold the tow truck driver under citizens arrest and it would make the cops look like dicks..
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

yah it was a redneck cop but then he ended up being a good guy about a month later when i had death threats comming to me from my ex gfs new bf......
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

ya all these stories of bad cops... hmm I have to listen to yet one that was about GOOD cop
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

then i was driving my mx3 one night when i had no 2nd gear so id rev it high in first then shift into third so it wouldnt stall and well i have a glass pac muffler with a 4.5 inch tip with no car and ya it was frickin loud and a cop was on the other side of the high way and flasked the cherries and pulled me over for revving my car too high and i plainly told him that i had to do it or i would be stalling and making the traffic worse and well he was a lippy prick saying that i was bullshitting and trying to right me up a ticket and w/e and then there was a car going about 130 in an 80 and he just let the guy go and wrote me a bulls--- ticket for noise polution and everything so i decided to fight it in court and the guy never showed so i got off scott free and yah thats when i decided to move back up here in the middle of buy f*ck nowheres and not hafta really worry about the cops cuzt hey are lasid back here. they pulled over my buddy in his mustang that he made a saleen clone and were asking him what all the gauges were for and all and after they were done they asked if he could light the tires up and he said f*ckin rights and laid a nice blacky and the cops just let him go with smiles on their faces so yah i wish all cops would be like that..... :(
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

I would post a good cop story but I have yet to have one even when I called them asking for help when this dude rammed my car and was trying to run me off the road the cops didn't do s--- so I put a clip from my .45 into his radiator and never had a problem again. I learned sometimes some good old fashioned vigilante mayhem is better than cops any day.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
acespdz

GOOD COP,,, First and only time

Post by acespdz »

Well I do have a goodguy cop story. Well about a year and a half ago I was driving from Toronto to Niagara Falls at nite.. It was about 10pm and I was on the the highway talking to my GF at the time, we had just got together so we were shooting the s---. Well next thing I know I have a cop behind me with his cherries on and I look and I was doing 165Km/h in a 100km/h zone, I thought I was screwed but when he came to my window I told him what happened and he Laughed and said Thanx for being honest, He said I know thats not a lie because thats a pretty s--- lie and he said slow down and told my GF to slap me if i was speeding again. SO He was a good cop..
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

theres too many to describe but they all been bad
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

i've had one nice cop who reduced my speeding ticket, it would have been even nicer if he had given me a warning thanks to it being my first speeding ticket!!!

bad stories, well one nite i'm driving around town and theres this woman crying on the sidewalk walking somehwere in the snow wearing not much so i drive up beside and ask her if shes alrite and if she needs a ride well some guy out of nowhere i'm thinking her bf or something runs onto my car punches my windshield with his fist, so i turn around takes about 45 seconds b4 i find a military cop to call the cops, and so shes like oh wait here i wait 5min and they dont come so i finally just say screw this drive up a one way street haha and find the cops sitting there going oh we were just on our way of course the guy gets away and here i'm screwed having to pay for a new windshield and besides the fact that the cops were only 2 blocks away while this happened the police station is only another 2 so figure that one out!

and then my stop sign ticket in the middle of the nite going through a stop sign after work at about 15km an hour and of course i get to run into a pissed off cop whom gives me the max ticket 287 bucks, and of course i slowly drove through safely while no body else was around other then him driving down the raod on the opposite side about 4 blocks away!! :(
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
Neil

Post by Neil »

I local guy i know got a ticket for driving with a burnt out headlight. From a COP who had a burnt out headlight.

He tried arguing it in court but was denied, THAN he photographed the police officers car as evidence to prove his point.

They confinscated his camera (its illegal to photograph police here) and gave him a $175 ticket for photograping a police officer on top of his headlight ticket.

I myself have never had a bad experience with the law yet. (YET)

But i do think this guy got screwed by the system.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

that guy had a civic in winnipeg right cuz i read about it in the winnipeg sun. yah he really got screwed up nicely and well ive been to brandon alot in the past year and well what mx-3 is yours? there was a decent clean looking one at a domo or something by the bus depot with altezzas and all is that urs?? and well yah im barely there anymore since im not with my gf from that area anymore so yah what car was yours?? good chance i seen it....
vozaday2000

Post by vozaday2000 »

i have had only good cop stories, thankfully. racing from an intersection in saskatoon during cruise night (bad idea since there are like a million cops that night) and he gave me a warning. also a list of mods that are only street legal and told me to change my exhaust. another time i was on my way back from a friends place and i was going through a little town where you have to slow down to 60 km/h and i was doing a buck 20. luckily the cop was my coaches husband and he just shook his finger at me as i drove by. i have had the cherries flashed at me alot but never pulled over for that. just lucky i guess. and also because my car is so obvious that all the cops in town know who i am, and know that i never drink and drive. so at 3 am i never get bothered while my buddies will all bet pulled over. although i have been pulled over in their car at 3 am until they see it is me.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/730367 - UPDATED!!!!!!!

'94 MX-3 GS KLZE, KL01 Cams, Fidanza Flywheel, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, WeaponR Ram Air, 2 1/4 exhaust, Nichi Neptune Rims, Toyo Proxy 45 Rubber.

Neil

Post by Neil »

95 rs wrote:that guy had a civic in winnipeg right cuz i read about it in the winnipeg sun. yah he really got screwed up nicely and well ive been to brandon alot in the past year and well what mx-3 is yours? there was a decent clean looking one at a domo or something by the bus depot with altezzas and all is that urs?? and well yah im barely there anymore since im not with my gf from that area anymore so yah what car was yours?? good chance i seen it....
Yea he was from winnipeg, i thought his civic was nice to.

Mines the one parked in a drive-way on 26th street. I havent driven this summer because its in peaces and i havent had time to work on it. If your ever around feel free to stop by with your MX3 and we can have a chat or something. Would be cool to talk to a fellow MX3er in person

ps: not trying to chage the subject, bad cop experiences suck!
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial

Return to “Off-Topic”