met a fellow mxer's

Other - General Mazda Discussions
monty73741
Forum Moderator

met a fellow mxer's

Post by monty73741 »

i was driving down the road & MET this mxer

he did a 1.8l bp swap & didnt even know about this site...

i told hime to log on to the site, & check it out.

HE was making a total drag /diley driver,

wish i had a digital camera LOL

jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I was on my way to Winfield tonight and I caught up to a fellow mx-er that I have not seen before. Black fully kitted mx with underglow, I think it was a 4 banger with some blue graphics on the side, I wonder who it was..I always get excited when i see other mx-er's. I am gonna start carrying a cam around lol
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

So I had dated this girl about four years go when I was deployed with the military. Then we kind of fell out of touch, and hadn't talked for quite a while. Well, we just started talking again last week, catching up on old times, and, like I ask most people, I asked her what she was driving...

She said a 1995 MX-3! w00t! Kinda funny, considering she works at a Honda Factory...

Sorry, I just thought it was kind of neat.

PS: 95 Auto RS if you were wondering.
No more MX-3.
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

Well where I live I am the fastest and best looking mxer and the second one is apart of my car club and she is my best friends girl friend. So one day this new mxer just came into town and he says he’s the fastest in town. After I found out that he is just a stock 4 banger I just laughed and walked away. So now I hear that he wants to race me so one of these days I will show him what my v6 has for him but right now I am going to do a KL-ZE swap first so he is screwed either way. :2thumbsup:
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
Meep

Post by Meep »

The MX-3ers here aren't that friendly. I've only met (and actually had a friendly conversation with) one other but the guy was only here temporarily because of the army. I've seen a couple of MX-3s and said "Hello" but they just look at me like I have some sort of disease.

Oh wait... I do.. hrm...
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

not too many Mx-ers down here ...but once I was driving to my moms house & seen one up ahead in the distance ...I quickly sped up to get a better view to see that it was grey with CF altezzas and of course an out of State license plate :lol:
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

There are tons of MX's in my town but they are all 4 bangers with lays on the rear view mirror GOD!!!!!!! Oh and a roxy sticker on the back window ..........very original
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

sounds interesting, ya get as many members on here as possible especially smart ones are hard to find
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

i met up with a white peeling paint mx3...ALWAYS tries and tries to race me I dont know why.. he has some stupid hood scoop and works where I work but must be another department (i think hes the one that keyed by car and headlight... theres a stock green one..have no idea whop it is. Ive noticed most people here that have mx3s are in their stock engine.. I think in the city theres only 2 or 3 of us with jdm engine.. after that ...no one eslecares about engine.. theres this one guy in a green 1.6 sohc tsating that his car was super fast..painted his hood black..wanna be eclip[se from fast and the furious..he was in shock when he saw mine (when it was k8) He wanted my tailights since in mexico its Impossible to get them at all.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “General Mazda”