Scrape By The Lake

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mazda_95

Scrape By The Lake

Post by mazda_95 »

Is anybody interested in having a meet and then a cruise to Scrape

its on sunday aug 21st
at charles daley park off the Q.E.W just before you enter ST.Kitts
its starts @ 11 set ups at 8-11

scrapebythelake.com
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I'm in for just crusin down and checking out the scene. why don't we make a day of it and go to dinner as a huge group then Hit up a local show like No frills in the Falls?
If there is a Big enough response to this then I will look into getting us a group deal at a Boston Pizza or sumthin.
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

I'm gonna be in Nova Scotia that week. :evil:
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

depending on what's going on w/ my seats, i should b able to make it
mazda_95

Post by mazda_95 »

Also if we enter as a club it will be cheaper
blackie

Post by blackie »

i will most likely be there unless somthing serious comes up
CarbonFibre Tails
17' Quantom Tek Rims
12" Polk Momo Sub
Mrc Lowering Springs
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

my cars registered in the show...so I will be tehre..but i cant ride with u guys..I have to be there at 8 :shock: but ya coem out its a good show
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

Well MX3 guys and gals this show is a really really good show to come to , its out at the beach and is very well organized and tons of fun. Last year we had over 485 registered competiors and this show seems to be getting bigger and bigger for us. I am the Head of judging so me and my team will be judging the show and we have separate judges for both cars and trucks and low riders. There is tons of classes and awards and prizes to give out so lets make this a good turn out again! This show has some huge suprises this year including magazine coverage and also a show sitcom will be there shoting for a t.v series this year ( dont know details but we will see at the show!)

I hope to see more MX-3 cars there this year as its going to be a great show. If you have any questions or want info you can contact me at inst1058@futureshop.com or you can visit the web site at

http://www.scrapebythelake.com

Pre register is 30 but 40 at the door, you can avoid the lines and you can have your choice of spots with all the otehr MX3's or mazda's for that matter!

thanks

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!
MX3Extreme
Jackson Racing GSR ( Integra supercharged )

Both cars will be there most likely at the main entrance :D
mazda_95

Post by mazda_95 »

mx3grlsikride maybe once we can get an exact number on how many people are going you can save us a spot with you
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

just to remind ppl that this is next weekend.
are we planning a toronto-area meeting spot? oakville maybe? or yorkdale.
and if so, what time should we meet etc?
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Deimos wrote:just to remind ppl that this is next weekend.
are we planning a toronto-area meeting spot? oakville maybe? or yorkdale. and if so, what time should we meet etc?
Ian, I vote that we all meet at the mall in Oakville cause were headed in that direction anyway. We can make it a nice run down to there and one of the Niagara peeps can tell us where to meet them. What do you think.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

sounds good to me. but what time should we meet? if setup starts at 8....it may b an early day for u john
mazda_95

Post by mazda_95 »

Us niagara guys could meet at the pen center, like the last meet. Around 9:30. Any other suggestion on a better spot or time.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

MX3Extreme wrote:Pre register is 30 but 40 at the door, you can avoid the lines and you can have your choice of spots with all the otehr MX3's or mazda's for that matter!
Not intending to compete but rather general admission, can I still park with the other MX's (both of them)?
Deimos wrote:sounds good to me. but what time should we meet? if setup starts at 8....it may b an early day for u john
Ian, Not sure what you mean by set-up? I wasn't planning on competing, were you? At $40 a pop, I don't think so!! I thought we'd travel down to take in the event - General Admission - $10 (hopefully park with other MX's) and perhaps follow our Niagara hosts to a popular place for eats and possible 4 wheel entertainment. What were you thinking of?
mazda_95 wrote:Us niagara guys could meet at the pen center, like the last meet. Around 9:30. Any other suggestion on a better spot or time.
Pen Centre - OK, what or where is that, since some of us weren't at the last meet? And then what happens after 9:30? Were you planning of having a little rally point for the MX'rs to meet at prior to going to the meet? It would be best to have one somewhere between Grimsby and St. Catherines or better still a good number of us are familiar with Van Wagners Beach and could stop there as well. Do you have some sort of planned ideas that the group of us can do?
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

sorry ppl but i may actually b missing this one. family emergency.
don't count me out 100%, but i'll let u know.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”